nymph
1 (8.3%)
dry / dropper
1 (8.3%)
other (write in)
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

driver

never been to that area. Been to a Rangley region a few times.

Mr. Don

Quote from: driver on March 04, 2022, 12:26:42 PMnever been to that area. Been to a Rangley region a few times.

Rangley is nice. Great motorcycle ride from my house. Scenic.
The faster we go the rounder we get.

RiverbumCO

Finished mine today. 10 dry flies headed to Wooly. Mice are dries, right?
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mr. Don on March 04, 2022, 11:34:24 AM
Quote from: driver on March 04, 2022, 11:17:37 AM
Quote from: Mr. Don on March 04, 2022, 11:04:40 AMGot mine in the mail this AM.

What part of Maine are you in?
Beautiful downtown Fairfield.

I fished below Edwards Dam a few times, family used to have a place in Bremen, down on the Coast.
Mike Holt, had the fly shop up there on the river and we hired a guide a couple of times took my son and his friend and we caugghgt about 60 smallies between the three of us. Never did catch many trouts at Edwards.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mr. Don

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 07, 2022, 08:50:05 AM
Quote from: Mr. Don on March 04, 2022, 11:34:24 AM
Quote from: driver on March 04, 2022, 11:17:37 AM
Quote from: Mr. Don on March 04, 2022, 11:04:40 AMGot mine in the mail this AM.

What part of Maine are you in?
Beautiful downtown Fairfield.

I fished below Edwards Dam a few times, family used to have a place in Bremen, down on the Coast.
Mike Holt, had the fly shop up there on the river and we hired a guide a couple of times took my son and his friend and we caugghgt about 60 smallies between the three of us. Never did catch many trouts at Edwards.

I miss Mike's shop. Was a 3 minute walk from my house. The dam coming down ruined my little bit of the Kennebec. I went from fishing over large browns and rainbows every evening to a river full of alewives and stripers. Oh well. Change happens.
The faster we go the rounder we get.

Trout Maharishi

Alright I hit the post office this afternoon and it says Keith should get them Monday. I haven't tied much because I haven't fished much the last couple of years. My skills and eyesight have both diminished. I hope you'll still be able to catch a fish or two with them. Egg flies are OK right?  :laugh:

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Big J

Hey! Got the ugliest 10 caddis flies you'll ever fish done.  d:b

Trout Maharishi

I learned a long time ago they don't have to be pretty to catch fish. I remember some of the flies I was taught from old timers when I first started fishing looked like hair balls and dryer lint.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

rbphoto

Mine are done.  Should get them out tomorrow.  I left them at home this morning.  DST always screws with my memory in the mornings for about a month . . .
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Big J

rbphoto

From me you are getting a CDC caddis - deer hair tail with mixed March Brown/Copper Ice Dub body and March Brown CDC wings.  I think they look like crap, but they float like nobody's business and forever.  I put some of the early samples in a glass for about 3 days and nothing ever sank.

I need to play with CDC bodies next.
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Rhody

Going in mail today, was going to fish with Woolly today and give them to him them, but I had to cancel on him.
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Dougfish

Hey, I bought the hooks I needed. 
And the flies will have fancy tags on them. :laugh:
Go Hokies!
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Trout Maharishi

/"\ Woowee got mine yesterday.
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski