News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Albies 2021

Started by driver, October 25, 2021, 07:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 16, 2021, 00:14:42 AMWhat did you do when you had to pee?

What you really are asking is how did the Capt. pee
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

No, I don't care about her. If I get around water I gotta pee all the time. I'm bet she just pissed in a bucket.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 16, 2021, 14:04:35 PMNo, I don't care about her. If I get around water I gotta pee all the time. I'm bet she just pissed in a bucket.

Well it isn't easy, timing is everything as rough seas make it difficult and unstable, and I tend to "lock up" under those conditions. But to answer your question, and I'm worried about you wanting to know the details, suffice it to say we all pissed off the transom. 
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

The swim platform pays for its self.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

itieuglyflies

Missed photo opportunity.....

Dougfish

You needed Fred's Folger container.  :laugh:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Trout Maharishi

I hate to think about standing by the transom trying to hang on to the motor with one hand in rolling seas trying to piss.  :o I might have conveniently had a large coffee or drink cup with me. WTF would a midget do?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

RiverbumCO

Lotta boat riding, lotta casting, lotta procrastinating getting my pics uploaded. 

Day 1 for me (wednesday) was a lot of fun but not a lot of fish.  I scored a bonus day on thursday with an inshore guide i know on Harkers, Steve.  We started out throwing plastics on jigheads at the jetty for speckled trout that morning, and caught a few dozen.  Around 1030 the water started boiling around us with albies breaking the surface.  "You damn fly guys....you want me to chase those fish dont you?" Steve begrudged.  "Fuck Yea Steve, i only got 2 more hours before i need to leave!"

So we ran over to the literal acres of busting fish and caught 4 in an hour.  We coulda stayed and done this over and over but i had to split.  Until next year!

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

driver

The morning bite has been great this week. It shuts down hard when the flood tide goes slack though. Will do a photo dump soon.

Onslow

Looks like one heck of a good time. 

driver

I realized that I never did a photo dump for albies, mainly becuase of a problem with IMGUR and android. (any alternatives that are app based?) So here is what I was able to get uploaded.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

If I can get anymore to upload or remember to. I will.