When, where, how will Brian Laundrie be found/caught

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 29, 2021, 09:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long will it take and who will find him? Check 2 (who and when)

Dog the Bounty Hunter!
FBI
US Marshall
some random cop / sheriff
another bounty hunter
cadaver dog
one time at bandcamp I got caught in the laundry
by the end of October
by the end of November
by the end of December
by July 2022
by December 2022

Woolly Bugger

this is a strange case, they say he's an "outdoorsman" and have compaired him to Eric Rudolph, but I don't think he has the same set of skills.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

streamereater_101691

Woolly Bugger

Dog on the hunt

You cannot view this attachment.
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

This guy isn't some hard core survivalists, he'll be along shortly.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

If in he dead, I would suspect that he may be found by a hunter or fisherman if in he hadn't been ate by a gator er  swallowed up by one of dem Burmese pythons
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

If I was going to run away and try to hide, it sure as hell wouldn't be to a swamp in south FL. :P
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Maybe they found something???

>>>One of the entrances to the nature reserve that has been at the center of the search for Brian Laundrie was taped off by law enforcement Friday morning.

WFLA's Allyson Henning saw yellow "POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS" tape up at the North Port side of the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park – which gives access to the Carlton Reserve. It was the first time we've seen police tape up at the reserve since the search for Laundrie started.

A North Port police SUV was seen just beyond the tape. Several other law enforcement vehicles were in the park but obscured by trees.

https://www.wfla.com/news/sarasota-county/brian-laundrie-search-carlton-reserve-entrance-taped-off-by-law-enforcement/

me -There's a season?

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 29, 2021, 09:59:01 AMthis is a strange case, they say he's an "outdoorsman" and have compaired him to Eric Rudolph, but I don't think he has the same set of skills.
Rudolph wasn't much of a skilled outdoorsman, either. Other folks hid and fed him until they got tired of him, and he had to start eating out of dumpsters.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Yallerhammer on October 15, 2021, 13:25:21 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 29, 2021, 09:59:01 AMthis is a strange case, they say he's an "outdoorsman" and have compaired him to Eric Rudolph, but I don't think he has the same set of skills.
Rudolph wasn't much of a skilled outdoorsman, either. Other folks hid and fed him until they got tired of him, and he had to start eating out of dumpsters.

Yeah, but he did have caches of supplies
me -There's a season?

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on October 15, 2021, 14:22:09 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on October 15, 2021, 13:25:21 PM

Yeah, but he did have caches of supplies
Which I doubt if this guy does. He's probably in San Francisco or somewhere.

Woolly Bugger

Whom ever said cadaver dog and by the end of October is the winner!

Partial human remains found near Brian Laundrie's backpack and notebook, FBI says

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Good it will save us a lot of time and money. Too bad her family is basically cheated out of seeing him brought to justice.
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

It is interesting, and personally baffling, how this story has captured the fancy of so many, has engrossed the media and seemingly the entire nation, and even garnered a poll and thread on a fishing forum.  I am often slow on the uptake, but I don't get it.  I know we discuss some off the wall stuff, but this nation grabbing narrative seems very odd. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

ok, this is getting stranger by the day...

But, with the emergence of footage from the scene, it appears that law enforcement were not present when some of the evidence was retrieved.

A video shows Chris Laundrie looking for evidence alone.
Fox News reported that, during part of the search, Chris and Roberta Laundrie continued on a trail without law enforcement.

A K-9 handler and former police officer agreed with the skepticism, saying that it is "highly suspicious" the dogs hadn't found anything in the reserve before.

Law enforcement claimed that the remains and "articles" were found in an area that had previously been underwater, but the handler said it shouldn't have mattered.

"If the body had been there, when they went by with cadaver dogs, and the body had been there for more than two or three minutes, the odor would have come through the water," Kyle Heyen, principal and founder of Detector Dogs International, Inc., said on Dan Abrams Live. "They should have been able to locate that body."
me -There's a season?

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on October 21, 2021, 08:22:10 AMIt is interesting, and personally baffling, how this story has captured the fancy of so many, has engrossed the media and seemingly the entire nation, and even garnered a poll and thread on a fishing forum.  I am often slow on the uptake, but I don't get it.  I know we discuss some off the wall stuff, but this nation grabbing narrative seems very odd. 
Young, pretty, rich, dead woman. Meanwhile, 156 native hookers are missing in Seattle and nobody cares.....