Sign of the apocalypse or for the lust of guns

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 20, 2021, 07:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

First, why were there guns at a baby shower, and second, why were there swinging Johnsons in attendance?  And third, I've seen the presents from a baby shower and have never seen any worth fighting over.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/three-shot-as-family-fight-over-gifts-at-pa-baby-shower-erupts-into-gunfire/ar-AAOBQ9N?ocid=msedgntp
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

hcrum87hc

Well, to answer your first question, I carry a gun everywhere I go.  You never know when some lunatic is going to start shooting up an innocent event, such as a baby shower...

Secondly, my guess is this family has some serious, long term disfunctions that manifested themselves at the baby shower. 

I agree 100% with your last comment.  That's not to say I'm ungrateful for the gifts we've received, but they certainly weren't worth getting upset about.  I'm leery of baby showers these days.  Our first daughter decided to arrive a month early the day after our baby shower. 

I'd like to hear more details, such as why they were upset over said gifts, not that it would justify anything.  I'm just curious now.
Jeremiah 17:7

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on September 20, 2021, 07:39:34 AMFirst, why were there guns at a baby shower, and second, why were there swinging Johnsons in attendance?  And third, I've seen the presents from a baby shower and have never seen any worth fighting over.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/three-shot-as-family-fight-over-gifts-at-pa-baby-shower-erupts-into-gunfire/ar-AAOBQ9N?ocid=msedgntp

It was a bunch of Yenzers from PA. Now we all know that's nothing more than a hillbilly from OH, WV, or KY that has decided to move to the city to make a better life for their families. The inbred anger and drug problems always follow them. All it takes is someone like you poking fun to make someone like them to loose their mind. You're an expert. I don't go much of anywhere anymore with less than a pair of weighted gloves and brass kunckles, 1 or 2 knives and a machete, and a few ninja throwig stars, plus couple of guns. Preferably a pistol and a long gun.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

greg

I personally use the poison tipped ninja star. Just don't prick your finger getting them out of hidden pocket.

Onslow

I may have shot 6 bullets in the last 3 years. That is good for about 3 ground hogs. Guns to me are like alcohol, weed, or drugs. Costly, and nothing but trouble. Fuck all that shit. 

If I need to drop somebody, I'll simply eat some chili and sweet potatoes for supper, and granola the next morning. I'll simply do a walk by fart, and they'll drop dead with no visible injury.

driver

Nunchucks in and open carry holster will solve any problem.

People know not to mess with someone with nunchucks.

rbphoto

I just use the stare of death

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

A Brit relieved me of my first wife over 40 years ago, therefor the British occupy a special place in my heart.  BUT, it is damned hard to adore and appreciate them with news like this!  Plus, it is costing Britain's "National Health Service (NHS) around £340,000 ($450,000) a year" to remove anal objects.  Freaky!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bomb-squad-called-to-er-after-a-patient-turned-up-with-a-wwii-artillery-shell-lodged-in-his-rectum-police-say/ar-AARskXe?ocid=msedgntp

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on December 04, 2021, 21:42:23 PMA Brit relieved me of my first wife over 40 years ago, therefor the British occupy a special place in my heart.  BUT, it is damned hard to adore and appreciate them with news like this!  Plus, it is costing Britain's "National Health Service (NHS) around £340,000 ($450,000) a year" to remove anal objects.  Freaky!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bomb-squad-called-to-er-after-a-patient-turned-up-with-a-wwii-artillery-shell-lodged-in-his-rectum-police-say/ar-AARskXe?ocid=msedgntp

the Brit's are know for their buggery...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Damn, will National Forest land be next?  No surprise after observing the greed I saw last spring on nearby WV NF.  Diggers taking more than I think they should.   

I planted some on my mountain land a few years back, but the patch is no where close to harvest.  No worries, the grandboy will reap the gems after I take that dirt nap.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/west-virginia-national-park-won-t-be-allowed-to-have-ramp-harvests-after-jan-1/ar-AARLrhM?ocid=msedgntp

trout-r-us

"While collecting ramps for personal use is permitted on the Forest within established limits, commercial harvesting of ramps in the Forest, including re-selling ramps collected for personal use, is not permitted.
Personal use is defined as two gallons per person in possession at any one time, about the amount that fits in a typical plastic grocery bag. This equals about 180 whole plants, including roots and leaves."
 https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/mnf/news-events/?cid=FSEPRD897558
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on December 13, 2021, 11:34:31 AMDamn, will National Forest land be next?  No surprise after observing the greed I saw last spring on nearby WV NF.  Diggers taking more than I think they should.   

I planted some on my mountain land a few years back, but the patch is no where close to harvest.  No worries, the grandboy will reap the gems after I take that dirt nap.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/west-virginia-national-park-won-t-be-allowed-to-have-ramp-harvests-after-jan-1/ar-AARLrhM?ocid=msedgntp

I have a couple of friends that infuse them in butter. I'm not a fan. I'll throw a couple in with the taters to go with the fish but that's about it.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

I've been to Golden Corral, it ain't that good. We'll be eating each other before long at this rate.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?