Sign of the apocalypse or for the lust of guns

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 20, 2021, 07:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

That's insane on so many different levels. I hope he never gets to own a gun legally again. If people cut me off, give me the finger, blow the horn or any of that crap now days, I just smile and wave at them like they are my long lost friend.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on February 03, 2022, 20:46:03 PMThat's insane on so many different levels. I hope he never gets to own a gun legally again. If people cut me off, give me the finger, blow the horn or any of that crap now days, I just smile and wave at them like they are my long lost friend.

Well he's charged with two felonies... his attorny says its self defense..

you can see more of the video here...

https://www.courttv.com/title/2-22-22-lawyer-for-man-in-shocking-road-rage-video-talks-to-court-tv/

"Attorney Robert Gershman's client, Eric Popper, was involved in a road rage shooting with another driver. No one was injured in the incident. Popper faces 2 felony charges that carry up to 15 years in prison, but he claims self-defense.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

If I were Mr Popper the video would have never been seen and no call would have been made to the police.  The bullet hole and damage the lawyer showed (looks like bullets had struck but not penetrated the metal 2 out of 3 times) was on Popper's drivers side of the vehicle? How did that happen? Did a bullet pass through from the other side of the car? Why no bullet holes that weren't from Popper shooting through the window and windshield on the passengers side? The guy passed him on his passengers side. This should be interesting, I'd like to see the bus video. I can about half way see how he lost it and started shooting, but I think Mr Popper has a problem.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on February 03, 2022, 21:29:11 PMIf I were Mr Popper the video would have never been seen and no call would have been made to the police.  The bullet hole and damage the lawyer showed (looks like bullets had struck but not penetrated the metal 2 out of 3 times) was on Popper's drivers side of the vehicle? How did that happen? Did a bullet pass through from the other side of the car? Why no bullet holes that weren't from Popper shooting through the window and windshield on the passengers side? The guy passed him on his passengers side. This should be interesting, I'd like to see the bus video. I can about half way see how he lost it and started shooting, but I think Mr Popper has a problem.

I think the bullet holes were on the other guys car

And yes popper popped off 11 times too many —- and it looks premeditated to me
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I'm not sure but I think only Popper's car was shown? I think Popper said on the phone call the other guy was driving a dark Toyota?
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 03, 2022, 23:51:46 PMMore crazy CRR (Covid road rage) this time with instant karma

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/dashcam-captures-wild-road-rage-crash-on-palisades-parkway/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

I've seen some crazy stuff over the years. Atlanta may be the worst place I've ever driven. Lot's of cars with bullet holes and black skid marks 20ft up concret barriers and lane dividers.
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

NRA be like: Lucky The Good Guy Had A Gun to Defend Himself or this story could have turned out much worse.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Trout Maharishi

I don't think the NRA or anyone else is going to be defending what either of these knuckleheads did b';
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

From the latest RNC.  No gun stuff, just cowardly drivel. 

"WHEREAS, Representatives Cheney and Kinzinger are participating in a Democrat-led
persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse,.................."

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/0bdaba1c-a2a6-4aa5-8acd-62d782590c54/note/c71c8a31-8623-4236-94ec-ce99dac1a51e.#page=1

I would add this to the resolution. 

WHEREAS, We, whom matriculated at Ivy League institutions or other bastions of higher learning, wish to alter the meaning of 'ordinary' and 'legitimate'.  We have contacted the leading lexicographers with our head-up-our-ass, chicken-shit understanding and clarification of 'ordinary' and 'legitimate'. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

Joe Biden didn't say a word about the destruction wrought by the social injustice warrior bozos in 2020, but he did crawl out of his hole to bleat about Rittenhouse at some point. He is not president of America.

Trump is too fucking moronic to keep his mouth shut.  The electorate would've handed him the election if he would've kept his stupid mouth shut for more than 10 seconds. After fucking up his own election, he set forth to fuck up the Senatorial contests in GA. All he knows how to do is break shit, just like the BLM and the insurrection bozos.

Mega astroid for 2024!  Damn these losers.

QuoteSchweizer just published a new book called Red-Handed, which alleges that the Biden family "received some $31 million from Chinese individuals who are linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence." According to Schweizer, one of those individuals was investor Che Fung, who is referred to in emails by Hunter Biden as the 'Superchairman.'" Schweizer also alleges that "Hunter Biden was paying his father's bills with the foreign money..."

If true, these revelations dramatically advance the story from garden-variety corruption (Hunter Biden trading on his daddy's name) to something much more nefarious.

But how reliable is Schweizer's reporting? On one hand, he is the president of a think tank that was co-founded by Steve Bannon, and is, as The Guardian reports, "part of the rightwing ecosystem." His conveniently timed book Clinton Cash (published in 2015), raised legitimate questions about Bill and Hillary Clinton, but also included omissions and errors.

On the other hand, Schweizer's 2011 book Throw Them All Out took shots at both sides, and it sparked a 60 Minutes segment on how members of Congress cash in on insider information (which led to the creation of the STOCK Act).

In short, Schweizer's books often reveal important and overlooked information, but his motives are suspicious. This raises a question: Rather than outsourcing this investigative work to Schweizer (whose goal is to feed his reporting to mainstream outlets), shouldn't the media just do this work themselves?

Some, like Politico's Schreckinger and The New York Times' Ken Vogel, have spent considerable time doing just that. But let's be honest, if this were any other president's son, the coverage would have been through the roof.

Even without these post-election revelations and allegations, there was always an appearance of impropriety. We know Hunter was paid a lot of money to serve on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, apparently without ever visiting Ukraine and without any discernible expertise in the energy field. And his father just happened to be the point man there for the Obama administration.

We also now know that Hunter has become an artist, with some of his paintings fetching upwards of $500,000.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/

Dougfish

Lol.
Schweiser. Senior editor at large for Breitbart News.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

Quote from: Dougfish on February 07, 2022, 21:26:49 PMLol.
Schweiser. Senior editor at large for Breitbart News.

So reality is only qualified if experienced by certain people?  This is a Daily Beast article.  This is among the most liberal rags out there homey.

Dougfish

The press and authors are what they are. Who is ever 100% neutral?
And then there are hit pieces. Schweiser writes hit pieces.

Who's been under a DOJ investigation, subpoena, charged? Under Republican and Democrat administrations? State or Federal? International?
I know who is under subpoena. It ain't a Biden. Lets see who gets charged.
I'm betting on the family that admitted funneling cash from a charity that was supposed to help kids with cancer.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on February 07, 2022, 20:14:20 PMhttps://www.thedailybeast.com/

I am sure we will eventually learn some truths from all this hoopla. 

My litmus test is this.  Until and if the left, organized and led by The American Civil Liberties Union, Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders, Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, MoveOn, etc. storm and lay siege to our nation's capital, wielding flags of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, MLK, and Rainbow Pride, and peppering the capital police with flower petals, copies of The God Delusion, dildos and anal beads, THEN, we will be on equal footing. 

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon