News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Kabul has fallen

Started by Trout Maharishi, August 15, 2021, 19:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on August 24, 2021, 10:40:56 AMCheck out what we left behind - they are now a well equipped and well funded terrorist organization. But of course we trust them - WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/worse-thought-complete-list-armaments-us-leaving-taliban-islamist-groups-enough-fortify-years-secret-warehouse-us-equipment-captured/

Why are we surprised?  Similar outcome of losses in past US military theaters?  Vietnam?  Iraq?  What is the likely fate of equipment provided to a government and military that folds?

The argument can be made, why was the equipment there at all? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2021/07/06/the-afghan-militarys-catastrophic-equipment-losses-infographic/?sh=47124ef7754c
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

If Jocko were president. How many billions of dollars on pallets is this going to cost tax payers to pull this evacuation effort off?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Time for talking is over.DO SOMETHING NOW GDI!Cowards probably sent a young boy or woman with the bomb strapped to them into the crowd. These are the kinds of low life pos we are dealing with.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Yallerhammer

A bunch of folks need to be charged for treason.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Al

It's going to get worse before it gets better. But at least we are not getting any daily mean tweets and that is all that counts for some folks.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Al on August 26, 2021, 21:47:26 PMIt's going to get worse before it gets better. But at least we are not getting any daily mean tweets and that is all that counts for some folks.

The defenders of this administration will be along shortly to explain to us how we have lost every war since WWII. b'; And most likely not a word about the civilians and the marines and their corpsman who lost their lives,
― Charles Bukowski

Sedition and Pockets

Lol, do what?  Send some more of our loser troops from this loser nation to lose harder?

Al

Quote from: Sedition and Pockets on August 27, 2021, 05:59:16 AMLol, do what?  Send some more of our loser troops from this loser nation to lose harder?

I don't know you or your background but you told me a lot with this post  :'(

streamereater_101691

Quote from: Sedition and Pockets on August 27, 2021, 05:59:16 AMLol, do what?  Send some more of our loser troops from this loser nation to lose harder?

You must be a real fuckhead

Trout Maharishi

I could but I won't. Your life is already fucked up enough. Might be a good idea though to take it easy with nerves so raw.
― Charles Bukowski

Sedition and Pockets

For instance, I told you that I don't buy the imperialist propaganda that drives Americans to throw their lives away supporting an institution that is used exclusively to pursue the interests of the obscenely wealthy and to impose the horrors of empire and neocolonialism on half the globe. 
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 27, 2021, 08:01:18 AM

I could but I won't. Your life is already fucked up enough. Might be a good idea though to take it easy with nerves so raw.

Steve my dude, you are way too old to be posting empty threats on the fucking internet.  Raw nerves or not, you ain't actually got a dog in this fight; why do you wanna throw away more lives on an abjectly lost cause?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Sedition and Pockets on August 27, 2021, 09:22:28 AMFor instance, I told you that I don't buy the imperialist propaganda that drives Americans to throw their lives away supporting an institution that is used exclusively to pursue the interests of the obscenely wealthy and to impose the horrors of empire and neocolonialism on half the globe. 

Steve my dude, you are way too old to be posting empty threats on the fucking internet.  Raw nerves or not, you ain't actually got a dog in this fight; why do you wanna throw away more lives on an abjectly lost cause?
I simply want to get to get the citizens and people who helped us out of Afghanistan. You always complain about things but you've never done anything to make things better. You are living a live of privliage in America that you complain about. Do you even have a job or are mon and dad still supporting you? Probably on pubic assistance or SSI to. I've already paid my dues a long time befoe you were even born. Actually I do have a dog in the fight. I care about America, and I care about the people who are stranded in Afghanistan. A simple air strike aimed at the right people would get a lot of attention. One last thing, I was a hospital corpsman who served with the Marines in a combat situation for a couple of years. Each and everyone of them is my brother, I am saddened almost beyond words. I'm sure this is a concept a selfish sob like you would never understand.
― Charles Bukowski

Yallerhammer

With all due respect, Fuck you!  My son is one of those loser troops who is waiting for deployment. He would give his life for your godddamn entitled freedom to insult him and the country that has given you the freedom to live your fucked up life the way you saw fit and wanted to. And he may have to. And you won't give a fuck if he does as long as your life is still idealistic. Move to some better country where you can be happy.  If you went somewhere else, you might realize just how damn good you have it. There are very few countries where you would be accepted. This is one of them. If we had a real Commander in Chief who wasn't cognitively impaired, this mess in Afghanistan wouldn't have happened. The average 12 year old would realize that you don't remove your military before you evacuate your civilians. This has only become a loser nation in the last couple years.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 27, 2021, 17:20:24 PM
Quote from: Sedition and Pockets on August 27, 2021, 09:22:28 AMFor instance, I told you that I don't buy the imperialist propaganda that drives Americans to throw their lives away supporting an institution that is used exclusively to pursue the interests of the obscenely wealthy and to impose the horrors of empire and neocolonialism on half the globe. 

I simply want to get to get the citizens and people who helped us out of Afghanistan. You always complain about things but you've never done anything to make things better. You are living a live of privliage in America that you complain about. Do you even have a job or are mon and dad still supporting you? I've already paid my dues a long time befoe you were even born. Actually I do have a dog in the fight. I care about America, and I care about the people who are stranded in Afghanistan. A simple air strike aimed at the right people would get a lot of attention. One last thing, I was a hospital corpsman who served with the Marines in a combat situation for a couple of years. Each and everyone of them is my brother, I am saddened almost beyond words. I'm sure this is a concept a selfish sob like you would never understand.

What do you know? You just put your life on the line for your country. Posting woke bullshit on the internet from Mama's basement is much more important.

Trout Maharishi

They would kill him before the sun set in a lot of countries.
― Charles Bukowski