• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 24, 2021, 14:03:09 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Pissing in a bottle?

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 04, 2021, 08:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I piss in bottles....

All the time
1 (7.1%)
Sometimes
8 (57.1%)
Rarely
2 (14.3%)
Never
2 (14.3%)
One time at bandcamp I pissed in a bottle.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Woolly Bugger

Amazon Drivers are bitching about having to piss in a bottle. What's the problem?

E-commerce giant Amazon has apologized to a US lawmaker after falsely denying that some of its drivers are forced at times to urinate in plastic bottles.

The flap started last week with a tweet from Mark Pocan, a Democrat from Wisconsin.

"Paying workers $15/hr doesn't make you a 'progressive workplace' when you union-bust & make workers urinate in water bottles," Pocan tweeted, in an apparent reference to Amazon's opposition to efforts to unionize a major facility in Alabama.

Amazon's official account quickly responded, saying: "You don't really believe the peeing in bottles thing, do you? If that were true, nobody would work for us."

https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/world/in-apology-amazon-admits-some-drivers-have-to-pee-in-bottles/ar-BB1fgYq5

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Empty V8 bottle is a tent camping must-have. That's all I have to say about that.


Onslow

Yes, visiting a nasty public restroom w/floor covered in urine that may contain Hep C is the only way for one to conduct this kind of business while on the road.  Oh hell no!

Very few ever consider spraying alcohol on the bottom of their shoes after using a public restroom.


Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Onslow on April 04, 2021, 09:21:05 AM

Yes, visiting a nasty public restroom w/floor covered in urine that may contain Hep C is the only way for one to conduct this kind of business while on the road.  Oh hell no!

Very few ever consider spraying alcohol on the bottom of their shoes after using a public restroom.

I would rather piss is a bottle than visit a public facality, jis say'in

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on April 04, 2021, 10:36:58 AM

Pulling for the Union all the way. What's taking so long to count votes?  They must suspect voter fraud.

don't think the union vote affects the bottle pissers.

Even before the vote, they were saying it would take weeks to finalize. Something to do with the verification of former employees...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on April 04, 2021, 10:36:58 AM

Pulling for the Union all the way. What's taking so long to count votes?  They must suspect voter fraud.

What a convoluted process. the National Labor Board along with a representative from Amazon and the Union verify each voter, but don't count the ballots. The ballot is in an enclosed envelop and only counted once all the voters are certified. Any disputed voters' ballots aren't counted until any challenges to their certification are met.

Obviously all of this takes time...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

itieuglyflies

I am with Phil on this one. However, I for one do not require the wide mouth bottle!


jwgnc

Voter fraud is likely.  Guliani is on his way there now to file a lawsuit.

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

greg

Quote from: itieuglyflies on April 04, 2021, 17:36:28 PM

I am with Phil on this one. However, I for one do not require the wide mouth bottle!

I just about blew my coffee all over Ipad when I saw this.


Yallerhammer

I can remember pissing in a bottle once in my life. I went out on lake Fontana about dark to jig for walleye. I tied my boat up under the highway bridge, and got my lanterns and lights going. A few minutes later, here came a pontoon full of old ladies and tied off to the next piling and started fishing. About 1 AM, I was about to bust, but they were sitting there about 10' away from me talking to me, fishing. I turned around away from the lantern light and filled up a beer bottle about three times and dumped it. The old ladies snickered a lot and asked me if I was shy.

Women want me, doughbellies fear me.<br /><br />Little Debbie Prostaff

bmadd

Quote from: Yallerhammer on April 07, 2021, 19:03:37 PM

I can remember pissing in a bottle once in my life. I went out on lake Fontana about dark to jig for walleye. I tied my boat up under the highway bridge, and got my lanterns and lights going. A few minutes later, here came a pontoon full of old ladies and tied off to the next piling and started fishing. About 1 AM, I was about to bust, but they were sitting there about 10' away from me talking to me, fishing. I turned around away from the lantern light and filled up a beer bottle about three times and dumped it. The old ladies snickered a lot and asked me if I was shy.

Common pissing out of a boat courtesy is if you can't make out their nose, they can't make out your hose


Onslow

Quote from: Yallerhammer on April 07, 2021, 19:03:37 PM

I can remember pissing in a bottle once in my life. I went out on lake Fontana about dark to jig for walleye. I tied my boat up under the highway bridge, and got my lanterns and lights going. A few minutes later, here came a pontoon full of old ladies and tied off to the next piling and started fishing. About 1 AM, I was about to bust, but they were sitting there about 10' away from me talking to me, fishing. I turned around away from the lantern light and filled up a beer bottle about three times and dumped it. The old ladies snickered a lot and asked me if I was shy.

Were they lesbian or baptist?


troutrus

Be careful peeing in certain lakes. Big brother may be watching. I've never been to Randleman L but have heard they are very serious about carrying a pee container.

"15. Every boat shall be equipped with a pail and cover for sanitary purposes only. A boat that has a toilet facility that discharges sewage directly into the water shall not be allowed on the reservoir."

http://randlemanlake.com/Information.html



#CommissionsEarned