News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited Real Estate Dreams

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 28, 2021, 11:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/03/28/secure-and-sophisticated-maine-woods-hideout-is-just-outside-of-portland/

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Secure and sophisticated Maine woods hideout is just outside of Portland
588 Gray Rd., Gorham | $1,275,000
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Rare chance to own £2.25m piece of land in Eden Valley

'

>>>Finally, the estate benefits from approximately 1.15 miles of single bank fishing on the River Eden and 0.95 miles of double bank fishing on the River Croglin.

"Whilst catch records have not been retained by the Estate, the River Eden is well renowned for producing Atlantic Salmon, Brown Trout and Grayling," said Mr Johnson.

"The vendor will retain the right to fish two rods on the River Eden and River Croglin together with a private vehicular right of way over the track as shaded brown on the sale plan."

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/19469438.rare-chance-2-25m-piece-land-eden-valley/

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

greg

Well interest rates are about as low as ever. Might as well at least make an offer.

troutrus

This is a deal breaker for me.

"The vendor will retain the right to fish two rods on the River Eden and River Croglin together with a private vehicular right of way over the track as shaded brown on the sale plan."

Woolly Bugger

>>>Located on Mac Road in Baldwin, this $7,250,000 ranch is available on the market right now and includes 43 bedrooms, 16 full bathrooms, 2 half baths and seven miles of river frontage. It is the largest private holding on the Pere Marquette River and features more than a square mile of land surrounded and protected by vast federal forests.

https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/See-inside-this-7-25-million-43-bedroom-home-on-16360942.php#photo-21312834
me -There's a season?

Grannyknot

Quote from: troutrus on July 27, 2021, 16:08:14 PMThis is a deal breaker for me.

Its possible that this also means the new property owner would not have ANY fishing rights on the river, depending on how its written.
Typically, a "beat" is sole fishing rights.
The UK has some stupid ass fishing access laws.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Trout Maharishi

Them boys is going fishing and they are gonna drive down to the river and park where they want to.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Steamboat Inn, famous for fly fishing on the Umpqua River, is for sale at $3,750,000

Who will buy the Steamboat Inn, the fabled fly-fishing resort on southern Oregon's Umpqua River that has only had three owners in six decades?

Broker Michelle Kennedy of Crystal Investment Property sees the ideal buyer as someone who wants to build on the prestige of the historic resort in the middle of the Umpqua National Forest while relying on an experienced staff and returning guests to keep the business profitable.

https://www.oregonlive.com/realestate/2021/10/steamboat-inn-famous-for-fly-fishing-on-the-umpqua-river-is-for-sale-at-3750000.html
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

FOR SALE: Off-The-Grid Alaska Fly-Fishing Lodge

If you've ever wanted to own a remote lodge that's a fisherman's oasis, here's your chance. Priced at $9.5 Million, the Bristol Bay Lodge is an Orvis® Endorsed Fly-Fishing Lodge. This is because of its stunning setting on Lake Aleknagik, along with numerous fly-in fishing locations that you can access with the included aircraft. There are multiple day camps, and two overnight camps with living space for six people. Along with the accommodations for 29 guests, there are also living spaces for 24 employees. Some guest amenities include an outdoor hot tub, restaurant, bar, numerous backcountry fly-in camps for fishing expeditions, and a dock for their aircraft and boats. The property is well regarded in the fishing community, as it's booked out for the next year. View the listing here

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2022/07/08/alaska-lodge-fly-fishing/
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Majestic Mount Shasta rises as a backdrop to a stunning 1,555-acre Northern California ranch for sale along the banks of the Fall and Tule rivers.

Listed at $8.95 million, Island Ranch is almost entirely surrounded by water: three miles of frontage on Fall River and four miles along the Tule and Little Tule rivers.

"To say that Island Ranch is special would be a gross understatement," Hall and Hall broker Bill McDavid said in comments about the property. "To own three miles of frontage on the Fall River is incredibly unique, especially considering the river is only 15 miles long. Add to that four miles of the Tule and Little Tule rivers and a buyer looking for an abundance of water will find all they could hope for. This is an income-generating ranch with a wide variety of high-quality sporting recreation opportunities on site."

https://news.yahoo.com/fly-fishing-dream-9m-ca-192903173.html
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

See sprawling Northern California compound with 'unique ecology' for sale for $6.25M

https://www.sacbee.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article276278251.html
me -There's a season?