• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 24, 2021, 13:32:59 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Unlimited Real Estate Dreams

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 28, 2021, 11:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/03/28/secure-and-sophisticated-maine-woods-hideout-is-just-outside-of-portland/

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Secure and sophisticated Maine woods hideout is just outside of Portland

588 Gray Rd., Gorham | $1,275,000

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Rare chance to own £2.25m piece of land in Eden Valley

'

>>>Finally, the estate benefits from approximately 1.15 miles of single bank fishing on the River Eden and 0.95 miles of double bank fishing on the River Croglin.

"Whilst catch records have not been retained by the Estate, the River Eden is well renowned for producing Atlantic Salmon, Brown Trout and Grayling," said Mr Johnson.

"The vendor will retain the right to fish two rods on the River Eden and River Croglin together with a private vehicular right of way over the track as shaded brown on the sale plan."

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/19469438.rare-chance-2-25m-piece-land-eden-valley/

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

greg

Well interest rates are about as low as ever. Might as well at least make an offer.

troutrus

This is a deal breaker for me.

"The vendor will retain the right to fish two rods on the River Eden and River Croglin together with a private vehicular right of way over the track as shaded brown on the sale plan."

Woolly Bugger

>>>Located on Mac Road in Baldwin, this $7,250,000 ranch is available on the market right now and includes 43 bedrooms, 16 full bathrooms, 2 half baths and seven miles of river frontage. It is the largest private holding on the Pere Marquette River and features more than a square mile of land surrounded and protected by vast federal forests.

https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/See-inside-this-7-25-million-43-bedroom-home-on-16360942.php#photo-21312834

me -There's a season?

Grannyknot

Quote from: troutrus on July 27, 2021, 16:08:14 PM

This is a deal breaker for me.

Its possible that this also means the new property owner would not have ANY fishing rights on the river, depending on how its written.

Typically, a "beat" is sole fishing rights.

The UK has some stupid ass fishing access laws.

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Trout Maharishi

Them boys is going fishing and they are gonna drive down to the river and park where they want to.

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

#CommissionsEarned