News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fifi's still missing....

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 01, 2006, 00:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Trappers Think They Got Gator That Ate Shih Tzu

QuoteFiFi's owner, Al Clark, said they need to open the gator up and find the dog to make sure it is the one.

What's wrong with this guy?

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

the easiest way to find out if he ate the dog or not....would be feed the gator some ex-lax. then follow him around, and see if he will   Shih Tzu...the Shih Tzu's collar out  ;)

sorry couldnt help myself when i read that
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Grumpy

dadgum guy oughta be fined for feeding the gator >:( I have no sympathy for someone that want's to live in an enviroment where that is a possibility.

GRUMPY

chainsaw

That would be anybody in Florida, where I live. I have seen the state gator trapper take two out of the local lake that were 11 & 12 ft. both in one night. Anyone who lives on the water, either fresh or brackish here had better keep an eye on the dog, cause they won't last long down here. At least here we don't have to shovel rain!! LOL

pmike

My daughter called me last night about 7pm and said she had just had to dodge a 3 foot gator trying to cross one of the local bridges here in Jacksonville, or the road leading to it. She was driving up the Dames Point on 9A and it was stting barely on the shoulder looking at cars driving by.

Mike