News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Precipitation Research (Jerking off)

Started by Dougfish, January 02, 2021, 13:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dougfish on January 03, 2021, 22:28:06 PMGet me your data, assholes.

It would be my pleasure to collect and share data, but I am confused on the objective.

I just want to find 11,780 'likes'.

And they're going around playing you and laughing at you behind your back, Doug, whether you know it or not, they're laughing at you, and you've taken a forum that's is historically nonscience, and you've made it almost impossible for the scientifically challenged to enjoy this forum because of your request for data, because you demanded like nobody's ever demanded before. And I don't care how long it takes me, you know, we're going to have other dickheads coming forward — pretty good.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

streamereater_101691

I like the detective shit..but it makes my head hurt. It rained a lot in 2020..DONE

Dougfish

You fukkers.
"She's filing her nails while they're dragging the lake."

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

itieuglyflies

Brings those words of Dylan to mind "don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

Folks in TN noticed too!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too."

Denzel Washington (The Magnificent Seven 2016)
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

"We're famous for our mud."
My Cousin Vinny
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

Onslow

Alright assholes, quit jerkin, and fetch a sock.

More to come.

Onslow

troutrus

My uphill next door neighbor used to whine about swamp-like conditions in his back yard after heavy rains so 'bout 20 yrs ago he had a french drain system installed which created a small crick in the back of my yard and this summer he decided to address the water issue in his basement/garage so he had some guys come by for about a week to waterproof his garage and ever since I have a little crick running through the middle of my back yard in addition to the one in the back of the yard whenever we have a heavy rainfall so I think next time around I will probably buy a house at the top of the hill because we all live downstream except for the guy at the top all I hope for is that he doesn't decide to make any more improvements anytime soon.

Onslow

Dougfish

Troutrus:
I live at the top of a hill and have impeccable drainage on a property that drops 50'back to front. I assure you I am way more anal about moving water than your neighbor. Swales, downspout drains, foundation/basement drains, retaining wall drains, rain garden, etc.
But I don't divert it to my neighbors.
Asshole he is.
Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

Onslow

Onslow

QuoteA number of sites especially in western North Carolina had their wettest year on record, including Concord, North Wilkesboro, and Yadkinville. In Hickory, the race for the record wasn't even close; the 80.64 inches measured at the airport in 2020 easily bested the previous record of 66.87 inches, set in 2012.

https://climate.ncsu.edu/climateblog?id=330

Onslow