News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ukraine

Started by Trout Maharishi, February 24, 2022, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The Times's Visual Investigations team analyzed dozens of battlefield radio transmissions between Russian forces during an initial invasion of the town of Makariv, outside Kyiv. They reveal an army struggling with logistical problems and communication failures.

Under Fire, Out of Fuel, No Air Support: What Intercepted Russian Radio Chatter Reveals

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/europe/100000008266864/russia-army-radio-makariv.html
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

jwgnc

You cannot view this attachment.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Trout Maharishi

I hope the upcoming talks in Turkey are productive. I'm not sure I would want to attend though? Polonium is their favorite tool https://www.medicinenet.com/is_polonium_harmful_to_humans/article.htm
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Russian Troops Suffer 'Acute Radiation Sickness' After Digging Chernobyl Trenches

>>>Several hundred Russian soldiers were forced to hastily withdraw from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine after suffering "acute radiation sickness" from contaminated soil, according to Ukrainian officials.

The troops, who dug trenches in a contaminated Red Forest near the site of the worst nuclear disaster in history, are now reportedly being treated in a special medical facility in Gomel, Belarus. The forest is so named because thousands of pine trees turned red during the 1986 nuclear disaster. The area is considered so highly toxic that not even highly specialized Chernobyl workers are allowed to enter the zone.

Energoatom, the Ukrainian agency in charge of the country's nuclear power stations, said the Russian soldiers had panicked and fled.

"It has been confirmed that the occupiers who seized the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and other facilities in the Exclusion Zone set off in two columns towards Ukraine's border with Belarus. The occupiers announced their intentions to leave the Chernobyl nuclear power plant this morning to the Ukrainian personnel of the station," the agency said in a statement on Telegram, adding that a small number of Russians still remained at the facility.

The agency said it had also confirmed reports of Russian forces digging trenches in the Red Forest, "the most polluted in the entire exclusion zone."

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-troops-suffer-acute-radiation-083839177.html
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Ukraine nuclear operator: Russian troops leave Chernobyl

LVIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russian troops were leaving the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and heading towards Ukraine's border with Belarus, the Ukrainian nuclear operator company said.

The troops, who dug trenches in a contaminated Red Forest near the site of the worst nuclear disaster in history, are now reportedly being treated in a special medical facility in Gomel, Belarus. The forest is so named because thousands of pine trees turned red during the 1986 nuclear disaster. The area is considered so highly toxic that not even highly specialized Chernobyl workers are allowed to enter the zone.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-troops-suffer-acute-radiation-083839177.html
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Ukrainian drones destroy Russian patrol ships, defense ministry says

>>>Kyiv said Monday that its drones sank two Russian patrol boats near the Black Sea's Snake Island where Ukrainian soldiers rebuffed Moscow's demands to surrender at the start of its invasion.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukrainian-drones-destroy-russian-patrol-ships-defense-ministry-says/ar-AAWPhCU?ocid=BingNews
me -There's a season?