Maybe, I'll have to see
9 (69.2%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Hell No!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Woolly Bugger

Since close to 80% of the BRFFF responses to the Flu shot survey get annual shots.

I wonder if all y'all will want to get a Covid Vaccine?

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I am usually an overly optimistic individual, but I am not confident we will ever have a worthy vaccine.

There are over a half dozen human coronaviruses out there, I think, and only nature knows how many more there are that have gone undetected, particularly those that may occur in non-human animals.

I believe we'll be forced to live (or expire) with this bad boy for a while.

Therapeutics, not a vaccine, may be our salvation. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/07/coronavirus-vaccine-dr-fauci-says-chances-of-it-being-highly-effective-is-not-great.html
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Phil

If I do, it won't be for quite a while. I think they're all rushing the development of this one way too fast. Who knows what kind of long term effects there could be?

Stone-Man

Yeah- Phil            I am in agreement. Just what are the side effects long term ???
Of course,we do not need to shut down the world economy either. Which probably would cost more lives than the virus.  This is a terribly tough position that we all are in. Hopefully, after the vote,it will not be politicized any more.  I think that the public is damn tired of this Covid-19 being used as a tool by both parties as leverage to pry a vote

JT

Yallerhammer

I will not be a member of the first round. This thing is being pushed through way too quickly.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff