News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, June 30, 2006, 06:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

The girls had fun at the Outdoor Womens event last weekend thanks to some bream that hit their poppers, one would catch one & the rst of the class would get excited & try harder.
We got back to the Caney just in time for a thunderstorm to hot so we sat on Caneybuffs back porch & watched everyone scramble to get out 0--0
I'm headed somewhere this weekend, what are ya'll doing?

Grumpy

jscagline

...working and wishing I was fishing! o-o
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

FT

Wallpapering, painting and cussing.   >:(  At least the 6+ inches of rain put some water back in the streams and everything should be in good shape by next weekend.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

walt

Quote from: Grumpy on June 30, 2006, 06:53:18 AM
..., what are ya'll doing?

Grumpy

i think i'm gonna close the shop fer 4 days and go fishin' ......

if swmbo let's me   :-\

cheers  0--0  everyone and have a safe and happy fourth.

happy b-day usa....

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Trout Chaser

My wife is having a yard sale today and tomorrow.  Going to try and make my way to upstate NY with our youngest to visit grandma and fish with Streamer.  Still not sure if we'll try it with all the flooding and road closures.

TC

FT

Quote from: Trout Chaser on June 30, 2006, 07:53:08 AM
My wife is having a yard sale today and tomorrow. 

TC

Is she putting any of your 'boo rods in it? 

Trout Chaser

Is she putting any of your 'boo rods in it? 

I sure hope not. ???  I know at least one won't, the one I just recieved in the mail yesterday.  A PHY MArtha Marie copy  7'6" 5 wt. >:D

TC

natureboy

All I know for sure is that I'll be watching the fireworks in DC on Tuesday...  Any of you Shenandoah fellas doing any fishing this weekend?  I could probably be convinced to ride down there and fish a little bit this holiday weekend.   ;D

Woolly Bugger

taking it easy... might have picnic at at park with the famly... swim/hike/fish?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FT

Quote from: natureboy on June 30, 2006, 12:00:37 PM
All I know for sure is that I'll be watching the fireworks in DC on Tuesday...  Any of you Shenandoah fellas doing any fishing this weekend?  I could probably be convinced to ride down there and fish a little bit this holiday weekend.   ;D
No fishing for me.  But you can come on down and help hang wallpaper. 

natureboy

You talk a good game there FT, but I believe I'll have pass... :P

FT

Brent G

This is my weekend to work .... no fishin for me.    beers sound good ft

Brent G