News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Trump Sucks

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 08, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe friday

I don't know how to provide any input on this thread without offending somebody.  About half my family are Trump disciples and some of them have stopped speaking to me and others for opposing him.  Other friends, people I've known for 40 years or more, have called me every name in the book because I cannot support Trump.  These people, many who claim and profess their Christianity in public one minute have turned on me and some others.  They cannot articulate why they support Trump except through simple cliche' phrases and slogans such as, "He loves America," "He gave up his billionaire life to save America," or "He supports the military." 

I just cannot see what it is about the man that people love.  And I am no fan of Biden, by any stretch of the imagination.  There seems to be a void of leadership in both parties and a high level of graft across the board.

Onslow

Quote from: joe friday on March 09, 2024, 13:07:01 PMI don't know how to provide any input on this thread without offending somebody.  About half my family are Trump disciples and some of them have stopped speaking to me and others for opposing him.  Other friends, people I've known for 40 years or more, have called me every name in the book because I cannot support Trump.  These people, many who claim and profess their Christianity in public one minute have turned on me and some others.  They cannot articulate why they support Trump except through simple cliche' phrases and slogans such as, "He loves America," "He gave up his billionaire life to save America," or "He supports the military." 

I just cannot see what it is about the man that people love.  And I am no fan of Biden, by any stretch of the imagination.  There seems to be a void of leadership in both parties and a high level of graft across the board.

There are many who rant and rave about Trump.  I would venture nearly none of these folks would change their party affiliation to unaffiliated so they could vote in the primary for Haley.

Being affiliated with any party is a fool's errand imo where primaries are open, or somewhat open. Party loyalists don't decide election outcomes anyway. Voting for the worst candidate in the opposing party's primary is beyond dumb, and treasonist.

Life is about choices, and if we choose not to act on what we know, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. Freedom without accountability, duty, without understanding of the laws of nature, science, biology, is a disaster that Americans are collectively experiencing.