News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Foggy Bottom Boyz

Started by Dougfish, April 27, 2020, 07:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker

Grand fish and report.
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

troutboy_II

Just had first eye cataract surgery with second scheduled in 3 weeks so I am out of pocket for a while.  I really enjoyed seeing and reading about your trip!  Great photo's and narrative.  Thanks again!!

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Dougfish

I did the cataract surgery gig 2 years ago. I wish you the same success I found.  d:b 
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

troutboy_II

I had heard that this was the best surgery you could ever do and now I believe it!  Day after surgery, vision in eye they operated on was 20-20 and everything was clear and colors are pure!  Never realized how hazy and green/yellow everything was looking through the cataracts until I could compare.  Can't wait to get the other one done in another few weeks.

If you need it - do it!

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

hcrum87hc

Man what an adventure.  Looks like a great time with some girthy beauties (the fish too).
Jeremiah 17:7