2019 Fly Fishing Film Tour / TU benefit

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 22, 2020, 11:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

QuoteWe are combining forces with Trout Unlimited to release a special edition of the 2019 Fly Fishing Film Tour this Thursday, April 23rd for $4.99. Proceeds will be split with Trout Unlimited. It will be available to rent for one week until it's up for purchase. This special edition will be hosted by @hankpatterson , include 1 giveaway, 2 sign ups, plus tips on how to submit a film for our 2021 tour. Rent or pre-order today: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/2019f3tspecialrental

F3T Sponsor Raffle Includes: A Flip 18 Yeti Cooler, pair of Costa sunglasses, Dry Creek Z backpack from Simms, Amplitude Infinity fly line from Scientific Anglers, Evolution R Ross Reel, Oskar Blues bar light, F3T care package, artwork from @stockton.fly2frame , 4 wt Zone Thomas and Thomas fly rod and one person will be entered into a trip for 2 To the Seychelles courtesy of Yellow Dog Fly Fishing Adventures and @alphonsefishingco
@simmsfishing @yeti @costasunglasses @troutunlimited @rossreels @scientificanglers @thomasandthomasflyrods @oskarblues @yellowdogflyfishing @adiposeboatworks @thedrakemagazine @hankpatterson

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!