News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New fisherman

Started by nemo, June 18, 2006, 22:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemo

hello..i'm just leaning to fish and have been enjoying it. Got interested in fly-fishing but need to learn more about the basics.
not quite good in casting  ;D it's nce to be here, i know i could learn more bout fly-fishing.
Thanks
-->nemo

lepomis_mcro

good to have you on the forum, great group of guys, and a few gals on here....where are you located at?
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

Welcome Aboard !

If you have any questions, just ask, there are plenty of good people here to help you out.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

badankles

when's a newbie no longer a newbie...

nemo

oh i'm from Salt Lake and been fishing at the Green River..
i'm glad the waters now good for fishing..had a flood from the dam weeks ago..

larrybug

well newby your sure near a lot of great water. well first get some casting lessons from the local flyshop then getting a guide for a day will teach you a lot. it's been my experience guiding new fly fishers that i take the new kid out the next day for free. i'm sure lots of guides are soft hearted that way. keep posting your questions these guys on this site are great.