News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, June 23, 2006, 06:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

We(wife, daughter,son & his friend) took the drifter & a couple of toons out on Fathers Day. It was fun watching the kids improving on their cast & actually hooking up. Mrs. Grump was showing off & catching the fire out of them, we had 3 long rods with us & the kids wound up with them once they realized the spinning outfits weren't producing nowhere near the same amount of fish ;D
I'm off to the Outdoor Womens event this weekend to teach 'em how to fling a fly & hopefully hit the ponds in the evening 0--0
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Woolly Bugger

I'm going to try to get over to the S. Holston.... or float the watauga next week....:)

got one coming back from camp (i think we'll be bbq steak) and the other one if off to camp...

Marty are you listening?

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Chaser

It's the last weekend of soccer for Firestick.  He is guranteed three games in the tournament.  We have Thomas's birthday party Sunday afternoon so no fishing for me.

TC

FT

Guide tomorrow,  A father and 2 teenage sons.  Should be interesting.  Flash flood warning have been issued for this evening through Sat evening.  Might be home wallpapering the bathroom.  :'(
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

DarrinG

Spent last weekend floating the smallie river as well as yesterday. Gotta work all weekend now....grrrrrrr....work always gets in the way.

Thinking about TN Tailwaters next week.

Arky_Dan

Guidin Sat . , fishing Sunday . Last weekend we boated a 20" brown .a 19 " bow ,a couple of 17 " browns plus I caught ,measured .took a pisture of and released a 24" brown . I hope this weekend is just as good .   Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

phg

Quote...plus I caught ,measured .took a pisture of and released a 24" brown .

So, where's the picture? ???

I'm sitting tight this weekend.  Mostly I'll be tying salmon flys.  Scattered thunderstorms are predicted for the next several days.  Besides which, I'm nursing a bum shoulder.  It needs a couple more days....

larrybug

i hope all yall have fun.  it.s killing me here in birmingham with too many contracts. it was 102 when i got home yesterday.   long live trout fishermen!!!!