News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Corona Virus

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 02, 2020, 13:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried, have you changed habits?

I stopped drinking Corona Beer!
I stopped eating Chinese Take Out
What Corona Virus?
One time at band camp I got a virus...

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 14, 2022, 17:47:22 PMHard to stay away from it, friend just came down with her second case in 3 months — fully vacced and boosted

Is that stopping your extra circular activities with her?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

"The new evidence is sure to provide a jolt to the debate over the pandemic's origins, even if it does not resolve the question of how it began."

"genetic data from the market offers some of the most tangible evidence yet of how the virus could have spilled into people from wild animals outside a lab. It also suggests that Chinese scientists have given an incomplete account of evidence that could fill in details about how the virus was spreading at the Huanan market."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/data-links-pandemic-origins-raccoon-113724388.html
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Onslow

Since contracting the covid virus, has anyone experienced very unusual issues such as burning and inflamed hand palms, swollen/burning tongue?  Just askin.

Woolly Bugger

I thought I was somehow never going the catch it, thought that perhaps it was just the flu, but the test said otherwise, my Dr was amazed that I hadn't had it before. Taking the Paxlovid

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

greg

Damn boss man. Get better soon. My wife made it until this past September. Take care

rbphoto

Hope you feel better quickly, Keith.

Raymond
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Phil

Damn Keith, sorry to hear it. Hope it's a mild case! My son, his wife, and my granddaughter just got it as well.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

trout-r-us

Got it for the first time this past weekend. First couple days was tough but not bad since Monday. Wife called our Care Team and based on my symptoms they said all I needed was Tylenol.
Thanks to the science guys for the vaccine.👍

You cannot view this attachment.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

greg

My son called last night to tell us 10 month old just tested positive. So far he has done pretty well.

trout-r-us

Quote from: greg on February 07, 2024, 21:02:58 PMMy son called last night to tell us 10 month old just tested positive. So far he has done pretty well.

Perhaps the saddest/most helpless feeling in life is seeing children suffer.

Wishing your little one a quick recovery.
― Heraclitus

Big J

Whole family got it over past two weeks.  Everyone is recovered now.  I've yet to get it still.  Doesn't make sense to me, but I'll take it. (knock on wood)

greg

Quote from: trout-r-us link=msg=181663 date=1707395014thanks. I'm keeping him tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get it. So far he has done really well.
Quote from: greg on February 07, 2024, 21:02:58 PMMy son called last night to tell us 10 month old just tested positive. So far he has done pretty well.

Perhaps the saddest/most helpless feeling in life is seeing children suffer.

Wishing your little one a quick recovery.