• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 24, 2021, 13:05:12 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Christmas Eve Stocker Stompin'( tR)

Started by Dee-Vo, January 07, 2020, 21:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

January 07, 2020, 21:00:42 PM Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 22:14:47 PM by Dee-Vo

Christmas Eve Eve night was winding down when @buddy_25_99 came draggin' in the front door. This was the first time I've seen this bastard in like a year. Made my whole holiday just to be able to have a few beers and catch up. With not much time to plan we made a decision to fish the next day, Christmas Eve. A quick brainstorm brought us to some stocked water that holds big browns a times. Trout were caught/released. No big browns were seen.

I'm not much on stocked fish, as most of you aren't, but this was as great of a day as I could have imagined. Shootin' the shit on a trout stream with a fella who is like a brother to me. Plenty good enough in my book.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This bike guy went down this steep, curvy ass mountain highway at 55-65 mph. Entertaining....

Woolly Bugger

Nice to see some fresh water! Stockers, somebody has to hit 'em  p;-

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

I forgot to mention that Buddy left his $400 set of waders on the ground beside his truck when we left. Somebody got lucky and found them, I guess. Merry Christmas to them.

Also -- @Woolly Bugger -- I need some more BRFFF decals. Let me know what I need to do.

Woolly Bugger

January 08, 2020, 07:14:23 AM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 07:16:57 AM by Woolly Bugger
Quote from: Dee-Vo on January 07, 2020, 22:11:21 PM

I forgot to mention that Buddy left his $400 set of waders on the ground beside his truck when we left. Somebody got lucky and found them, I guess. Merry Christmas to them.

Also -- @Woolly Bugger -- I need some more BRFFF decals. Let me know what I need to do.

That sux about losing waders!

I worry about leaving stuff behind or leaving a rod on top of the car. I try to keep to a routine that prevents that from happening.

Stickers? Send money or flies or wait till you run into me on the stream!

https://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php?topic=13444.0

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 08, 2020, 07:14:23 AM

I worry about leaving stuff behind or leaving a rod on top of the car. I try to keep to a routine that prevents that from happening.

Large amounts of marijuana usually contribute to lost items in one fella's case....

Where are the decals with the trout on them?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dee-Vo on January 08, 2020, 09:05:46 AM

Large amounts of marijuana usually contribute to lost items in one fella's case....

work in progress... lol I spent a lot of time looking for the orginal.. came up short...

me -There's a season?

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 08, 2020, 10:42:31 AM

Quote from: Dee-Vo on January 08, 2020, 09:05:46 AM

work in progress... lol I spent a lot of time looking for the orginal.. came up short...

Understood.

#CommissionsEarned