Private Waters ... not a fan...

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 05, 2021, 08:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

:;!

Hooked on a feeling: RareWaters gives fly-fishers access to private waters at a fair price

>>>Finding rare waters
Currently, RareWaters has access to about 40 miles of private fishing waters in Colorado and Wyoming and is adding another 10 miles in Wyoming soon. By the end of the summer, Stuckey said the outfit will have 55-60 miles of access.

A dog walks the shoreline on a private stretch of water near McCoy. In addition to making private waters more accessible, there's also a philanthropic side to RareWaters: $25 of every membership is donated to nonprofit organizations such as Trout Unlimited, Fishing the Good Fight, Casting for Recovery, and Project Healing Waters.

"Our vision is to go national," Stuckey said. "We don't want to spread ourselves too thin and that's why we're focused in Colorado and Southern Wyoming right now. But by 2023, we want to be in all seven mountain states. Then, if we can continue to grow and make the business model work, we'd like to take this national. The idea is, no matter where you're traveling, you can trust the RareWaters brand to put you in a really special property."

https://www.rarewaters.com offers access to private waters in Colorado and southern Wyoming including properties in Gypsum, McCoy and Carbondale. Visit RareWaters.com to view all locations, purchase a punch pass or a membership.

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle-valley/hooked-on-a-feeling-rarewaters-gives-fly-fishers-access-to-private-waters-at-a-fair-price/

This is why we can't have nice things. Selling access to "private waters" at $125/ day is criminal. All waters should be public IMHO
Fuck these guys....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!