News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

4 more years

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 11, 2019, 17:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The server bill has been paid for the next four years.

1 @ $383.52 - Power Plan (brfff.com) - 4 year

Does not include domain registration

I may be crazy and don't know if the brfff will be around after this next term.

Please support the board by making Amazon purchases through the ads on the board! 

Amazon link
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

You cray cray.
But we love you.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

troutboy_II

Thanks.  We all appreciate it!

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Dee-Vo

Keep it alive!

I try and remember to use the link when purchasing from Amazon. I've forgotten to do so the last million times. I'll do better.  bd;0

Phil

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

Even gonna get a new t-shirt!

d:b

‪OK Boomer! T-Shirt https://www.zazzle.com/ok_boomer_t_shirt-235956840634802331 via @zazzle‬

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

itieuglyflies

Many thanks Woolly for the extension. For sure this ole board has connected me with some interesting characters. Made some good friends too. Hope it continues.

troutrus

Stone-Man

If a lot of guys became "Premium Members" , it would offset the money spent by Keith. Also, I do not mind throwing a little money into the Hat to keep this deal alive. Just look at how many hours of entertainment this board provides to it's members plus a zillion lurkers.

JT

Dougfish

Quote from: Stone-Man on November 13, 2019, 17:19:05 PMIf a lot of guys became "Premium Members" , it would offset the money spent by Keith. Also, I do not mind throwing a little money into the Hat to keep this deal alive. Just look at how many hours of entertainment this board provides to it's members plus a zillion lurkers.

JT

n!n You guilted me into Premium. :laugh:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Al

Quote from: Dougfish on November 13, 2019, 20:19:04 PM
Quote from: Stone-Man on November 13, 2019, 17:19:05 PMIf a lot of guys became "Premium Members" , it would offset the money spent by Keith. Also, I do not mind throwing a little money into the Hat to keep this deal alive. Just look at how many hours of entertainment this board provides to it's members plus a zillion lurkers.

JT

I'm betting there is a link to how to become a Premium member but dumb me can't find it.

troutrus

Quote from: Al on November 14, 2019, 07:18:08 AM

JT

I'm betting there is a link to how to become a Premium member but dumb me can't find it.

Me either Al.
Quote from: Al on November 14, 2019, 07:18:08 AM

JT

Me either Al. Must be a secret society.

The Dude

Log into your profile/account.  Under "Actions", select 'Paid Memberships" or something like that.  Under Premium Membership there is a button that says "Order".  I think that is how it to do it.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Yallerhammer

Thank you, Woolly.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

troutboy_II

OK - I found out how to become a premium member and used TroutGirl's PayPal account to pay.  I have enjoyed this forum for many years (actually had prior account before I left after a "discussion" with a chief troll at the time.  Sorry that happened because he was nice to point me in a number of great directions over the years, but politics got the best of us unfortunately.) and I have been remiss in not contributing my part.  Today's small contribution is meager relative to the enjoyment I have received, so I send another "Thank you" for continuing to keep this going.

And it is simple to pay, just click on your name in top left corner, click on subscriptions, and go from there.  Figure what it costs to go to one movie these days (or buy a 4/6 pack of fancy beer) and you realize what a bargain the site is.  I figure there is no way the subscriptions pay for all the work, but it helps.  So help.

TB II
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.