News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Another Opportunity?!?

Started by Yellow_Rose_Fly, November 07, 2019, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow_Rose_Fly

Wilson Creek or to head back to xxx and just fish higher up?

DH is always an option, but do your flies "really" work if it's stockers???? I think not.

There is some sort of satisfaction in catching wild trout on your flies. Makes ya feel tingly inside. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Added some flare to my net! AATW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

I would vote for anthing other that Delayed Harvest Shit show :banana026:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Onslow

Quote from: Sapperpatten on November 07, 2019, 09:32:40 AMWilson Creek or to head back to xxx and just fish higher up?

DH is always an option, but do your flies "really" work if it's stockers???? I think not.

There is some sort of satisfaction in catching wild trout on your flies. Makes ya feel tingly inside. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Well, are you back, or did calamity befall you in the woods?  No login since Friday

Yellow_Rose_Fly

Quote from: Onslow on November 11, 2019, 11:22:46 AM
Quote from: Sapperpatten on November 07, 2019, 09:32:40 AMWilson Creek or to head back to xxx and just fish higher up?

Well, are you back, or did calamity befall you in the woods?  No login since Friday

No calamity, just fell of the face of the earth for a bit! But I'm back now!!!

NCsporksman

new river, smallies and trout all in one