Fishpond Wildhorse Tech Pack

Started by hcrum87hc, October 15, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcrum87hc

This vest belonged to my dad until he went to a sling pack.  He gave to me, but I have never used it.  I think he used it less than 5 times.  I'd be glad to ship it or meet up face to face if local.  If shipping, I'll accept Paypal.  Shipping is on me.

Asking $170 (SOLD).
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Jeremiah 17:7

Phil

Yeah Buddy! Sold to Me.  /'/

My ol' Columbia vest was bought in 1981, never washed, and is about shot. Guess I got my money's worth out of it. Looking forward to a new-fangled thing with all them Doo-hickeys.

Stone-Man

That thing is way to technical for you,Phil---Old Fart

Stone-Man Back to Cave Now

Phil

Quote from: Stone-Man on October 16, 2019, 15:46:28 PMThat thing is way to technical for you,Phil---Old Fart

Stone-Man Back to Cave Now

Never too late for an old dawg to learn some new tricks. (Signed, High-Tech Phil)  :P

hcrum87hc

For the record, that Columbia vest is older than me.   0:0
Jeremiah 17:7

Phil

Quote from: hcrum87hc on October 16, 2019, 21:34:19 PMFor the record, that Columbia vest is older than me.   0:0

Ohhh, henheheh. You hush now, ya young pup. I did, however, pay just about as much for that Columbia vest in 1981 as I did for your (soon to be my) Fishpond Tech Vest thingie.

Phil

Got the vest, hcrumb. Looks brand new. Sweet! Now gotsta figure out where everything goes.  :o    Thanks!  /'/