It's low when you get high

Started by hcrum87hc, October 11, 2019, 15:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

Literally fished it in a remnant of a hurricane.

Ben sux.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

hcrum87hc

Quote from: Dougfish on October 15, 2019, 10:21:46 AMLiterally fished it in a remnant of a hurricane.

Ben sux.

Probably wouldn't be my first choice.
Jeremiah 17:7

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Dougfish on October 15, 2019, 10:21:46 AMLiterally fished it in a remnant of a hurricane.

Ben sux.

Is there a report of this? Interesting....

Dougfish

Highlight pic. Kind of sums it up. 4 years ago.
I fished for about 2 hours out of a three day weekend.
2 second drifts, no fish harmed.
Lots of beer. A killer brisket. And the Vols lost to the Gators. Again.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

The Dude

Ben sux.

Quote from: Dee-Vo on October 15, 2019, 12:33:19 PM

Ben sux.

Is there a report of this? Interesting....

It would probably just be a montage of beer bottles and tomfoolery, high expectations and rueful disappointment.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Quote from: Dougfish on October 15, 2019, 14:06:05 PMHighlight pic. Kind of sums it up. 4 years ago.
I fished for about 2 hours out of a three day weekend.
2 second drifts, no fish harmed.
Lots of beer. A killer brisket. And the Vols lost to the Gators. Again.

What ever happened to people posting reports here anyway?  They must have all migrated over to the secret board.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Big J

Half the board don't post TR's anymore since getting pissed off a few years back. A quarter of the board is too old to figure out how to upload pictures.  The other quarter of the board who can figure out how to upload pictures all decided to have babies at the same time.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: The Dude on October 15, 2019, 14:13:40 PMThey must have all migrated over to the secret board.

I made an attempt to join, or "migrate", to the secret board, but was blackballed for failure to correctly recite the oath.  I thought it was: 

"Well dip me in honey and feed me to the lesbians!
        Well, Roll me in batter and bake me for forty minutes!
        Zeuses patchookas!
        Well, Honk my hooter!"

I was incorrect, forever excluded, so I joined 'The Round Pegs in Square Holes' – great organization.  Check them out.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

Sorry for your TR getting high jacked, Mr. Crum.
Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

Phil

Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2019, 15:03:16 PMHalf the board don't post TR's anymore since getting pissed off a few years back. A quarter of the board is too old to figure out how to upload pictures.  The other quarter of the board who can figure out how to upload pictures all decided to have babies at the same time.

Hmmmm. It's always refreshing to read the respect given to your "elders."  p;-

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2019, 15:03:16 PMThe other quarter of the board who can figure out how to upload pictures all decided to have babies at the same time.

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big J

Quote from: Phil on October 15, 2019, 17:57:54 PM
Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2019, 15:03:16 PMHalf the board don't post TR's anymore since getting pissed off a few years back. A quarter of the board is too old to figure out how to upload pictures.  The other quarter of the board who can figure out how to upload pictures all decided to have babies at the same time.

Hmmmm. It's always refreshing to read the respect given to your "elders."  p;-

You are one of the few that can post a TR. and if you and Mudwall can figure out how to post pictures, I don't let the others slide for not being able to figure it out. Especially the fact Mudwall can post pictures. That man has been bamboozled more times by internet passwords and emails than any man alive. I wouldn't put it past him that he has sent Nigerian princes money and tried to chat with hot local singles. Like the Grove has hot local singles!

benben reincarnated

Quote from: The Dude on October 15, 2019, 08:02:34 AM
Quote from: Dougfish on October 15, 2019, 07:57:59 AM
Quote from: The Dude on October 15, 2019, 06:30:46 AMDoug, you may remember fishing the stream in this report on MUCH higher water before. 

Oh, THAT stream. Jeebus.

"Doug's Nemesis Stream"

:laugh:

Doug still talks about me taking him there that day, and almost drowning everyone in our entire party.

Beetle

Need another one of these.    Sounds like it is time to air the grievances

You cannot view this attachment.

Big J

https://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,12049.210.html

Pictures start on page 15.  Darn Photobucket got rid of half of them.