News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Mudwall's Questions

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, June 27, 2019, 08:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why do you decline to answer Mudwall's questions?

1.The questions are too sensitive
0 (0%)
2. Not enough context or unexplained
0 (0%)
3. Questions are not legitimate, most are rhetorical
2 (22.2%)
4. Too much effort required
1 (11.1%)
5. Mudwall is a prick and deserves no response
6 (66.7%)
6.   Once at church camp I answered "yes" to query if I played with myself and was forced to remove the spiders from the outdoor privies, so no more answering questions
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Big J

I have a question.

What self-respecting hayseed of a man enjoys going out in 90+ degree weather, dressed up, and hitting a little white ball around a lawn trying to get it in a hole?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 04, 2019, 08:32:57 AM7: (not on the poll:)
Some of the questions I don't know the answer to.

Many of your questions fall deep into the category of I come on here to talk about fly fishing, not to discuss leftist political propaganda bullshit. Fishing for me is a refuge from bullshit, politics, and life in general. It is as close to a religion as I have. Don't piss in my church. I don't want to discuss politics on a fishing forum. Fly fishing is apolitical. I could enjoy a day of fishing with you, even if I disagree strongly with you on many political subjects.

You don't know the answer to some; you're doing better than me.  I don't know the answer to any of them, therefore they remain questions.

You "don't want to discuss politics on a fishing forum".  I respect your right, but I feel you've missed the beautiful essence of forums.  No one is forcing you to respond or even read any of the messages.

As for the questions being "leftist political propaganda bullshit", I think out of the 11 only 3 could be remotely construed as "leftist political propaganda bullshit", by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.  Now, most were bullshit, I confess, just not "leftist political propaganda".

Peace, and I've never had anyone piss in my church, because I don't have one.  When I hear an angler refer to fishing as their religion, I think of "the movie" and snicker.

Take care and watch your topknot.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on July 04, 2019, 12:58:29 PMI have a question.

What self-respecting hayseed of a man enjoys going out in 90+ degree weather, dressed up, and hitting a little white ball around a lawn trying to get it in a hole?

Yes, I went golfing today, the first time in 10+ years.  I shot a 98 and drank no beer but did get harassed by blackflies.  Happy 4th!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon