News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Why?

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 06, 2019, 15:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Hayabusa-2: Japanese probe likely to have 'bombed' an asteroid https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47818460

Why is Japan blowing up asteroids when they still can't clean up Fukushima?

n!n
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Perhaps it is the same reason we are contemplating building a laughable, nonessential wall when we have millions hungry.

I vote 'head-up-our-ass' syndrome. 

https://www.feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/senior-hunger-facts
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

The wall not being built will not feed the hungry.  Being active in local community outreach and actually donating food does.

Some hoary heads are just a worthless as their young counterparts and could use a sound beating from my MIL.  She would be happy to beat some dumbasses with a garden hoe.  My wife's aunt sustains herself on $650 a month, and happens to be 89 years old and very healthy.  Years of eating New River smallmouth and garden vegetables could be a factor, and yes she still gardens at 89.  My MIL still works in the garden and pressure cooks vegges at age 87.

Why: Why in the hell do so many Type II diabetics slurp full suger Mt. Dews like it is no big deal.

Why: Why do so many people consume unhealthy food and lead unhealthy lives, and are completely indifferent about the societal cost.

Why: Why don't people take control of the food security issues before it becomes an issue by planting trees, bushes, brambles, vegetable gardens that yield produce?  I constantly plant trees, bushes, berries, and generally suffer from excessive food trauma.  Still have 100 quarts of canned beans left over from last year.

Why: Why do people that have potable tap water purchase bottled water?  Well water is free.  Plastic trash kills.  Live dumb or die.

Why: Why is being a person of the earth scorned by popular culture.  When one divorces themselves from the earth they inhabit, said person or people become completely unmoored from reality.