As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Local farm pond

Started by Al, April 02, 2019, 19:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Got out a couple days ago - nothing spectacular but it was fun

Al

Quote from: Al on April 02, 2019, 19:49:01 PMGot out a couple days ago - nothing spectacular but it was fun

OK Woolly - There may be a reason not many people are posting trip reports.

How do I go back and make corrections???

How do I post photos?? - Thought I did but as you can see (or not see) they are not there.

Woolly Bugger

I blew up the forum today... many hours spent trying to fix it... hang tight and don't hate
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Al on April 02, 2019, 19:52:55 PM
Quote from: Al on April 02, 2019, 19:49:01 PMGot out a couple days ago - nothing spectacular but it was fun

OK Woolly - There may be a reason not many people are posting trip reports.

How do I go back and make corrections???

How do I post photos?? - Thought I did but as you can see (or not see) they are not there.

Try again Al... I think I've fixed most of the problems associated with the upgrade.... maybe spent 8 hrs in the last two days working on this Low Rent Board  d:b  <-;:  :banana026:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

I got it now Woolly - probably just non-computer geek me.  Anyway, I have it figured out now. Thanks for hosting this group of unworthy folks.   bd;0  'c;  bd;0  'c;  bd;0  'c;