News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Listen up!

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 07, 2019, 12:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 10, 2019, 13:09:38 PMmine wersk like this...
Quote from: Al on February 10, 2019, 12:36:31 PMSpelll check???  Ya I know it is Spelll but why don't it jump out and let me know it is screwed up and offer a change?

most browsers have spell check built in

what are you using to post with? phone? pc? what browser?

chrome

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Al on February 10, 2019, 21:16:25 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 10, 2019, 13:09:38 PMmine wersk like this...
Quote from: Al on February 10, 2019, 12:36:31 PMSpelll check???  Ya I know it is Spelll but why don't it jump out and let me know it is screwed up and offer a change?

most browsers have spell check built in

what are you using to post with? phone? pc? what browser?

chrome

right-click inside textfields and textboxes > Spellcheck > "Check the spelling of text fields"

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

jwgnc

I'm on Chrome too.  Spellcheck seems to work sometimes with this latest update.  It had worked all the time.  MS Word catches I'km and speelchick. 

You cannot view this attachment.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Woolly Bugger

Try the reply (full version) instead of the quick reply  d:b
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Dee-Vo

Is our rarely utilized chat box gone for good?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dee-Vo on February 11, 2019, 09:51:24 AMIs our rarely utilized chat box gone for good?

Mods need to be updatedâ€" this is a new release of SMF and it will be awhile before developers make updates - note this is only a RC1 (release candidate) not finale version
me -There's a season?

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 11, 2019, 09:54:42 AM
Quote from: Dee-Vo on February 11, 2019, 09:51:24 AMIs our rarely utilized chat box gone for good?

Mods need to be updatedâ€" this is a new release of SMF and it will be awhile before developers make updates - note this is only a RC1 (release candidate) not finale version

Oh, okay, I think.

rbphoto

I can't seem to figure out how to go to the first unread post.  It always takes me to the very last post in the thread . . .

There used to be a little quick-link icon for each topic that took you to the first unread post of each thread.

Am I just missing it?

Raymond
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

troutrus

Al, at our age do we really need to be concerned with spelling?  My mom and dad are dead. I’m pretty sure most of the nuns that taught me are dead. Who (or is it whom) would I be trying to impress?

Phil

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

troutrus

Clock seems to be off.

Dougfish

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?