News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Cool! Pole is changing

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, February 06, 2019, 11:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I knew something was amiss.   Yes, about 4 years back I noticed when facing north my right leg, which has a metallic knee, seemed to pull to the right.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-north-pole-is-mysteriously-moving-and-the-us-government-finally-caught-up/ar-BBTdhjC?ocid=spartandhp
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

jwgnc

I resist all pulls to the right.  Trump makes that real easy.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Woolly Bugger

[attachment id=0 msg=161094]

and something is amiss with Amazon's algorithm!  -+;  V:;
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 06, 2019, 11:19:42 AMI knew something was amiss.   Yes, about 4 years back I noticed when facing north my right leg, which has a metallic knee, seemed to pull to the right.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-north-pole-is-mysteriously-moving-and-the-us-government-finally-caught-up/ar-BBTdhjC?ocid=spartandhp

Hell I can better ya Muddy - I have a medical condition called Hemochromatosis which means I retain too much iron (We get iron in most everything we eat but once our body obtains all it needs we piss away the excess - if you don’t you get Hemochromatoisis - they relieve it by bleeding you once your iron count gets too high) - Well that explains why all the ladies used be attracted to me

Dougfish

So that's the source of your badassery.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006