News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dog Love

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, February 01, 2019, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

It is amazing the bond that can form between a dog and human.  Lola, my son and daughter-in-law's female redbone, almost instantly took to the new infant grandson.  She is constantly by his side, whines when he cries, and goes nuts if she can't find him in the house.  Recently she began to steal his pacifiers – not chewing them, just holding them in her mouth.  You must love dogs!!!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Michael Toris

Boyd (my golden retriever) and my son are inseparable; when he's is not around, Boyd just lays around and wimpers. How's your beagle doing?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: DAYUMson on February 01, 2019, 16:36:23 PM
Boyd (my golden retriever) and my son are inseparable; when he's is not around, Boyd just lays around and wimpers. How's your beagle doing?

My beagle is doing great.  She sleeps beside me every night, under the covers until she gets hot, then on top until she gets cold, then a few licks on my head as a hint to lift the comforter and let her back under.  Typical beagle!   I've spoiled her for any hunting, I fear.  A couple of weeks back she ran back through the door like a scalded dog when she heard the local coyotes; I've made her soft.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 01, 2019, 18:46:41 PM
Quote from: DAYUMson on February 01, 2019, 16:36:23 PM

My beagle is doing great.  She sleeps beside me every night, under the covers until she gets hot, then on top until she gets cold, then a few licks on my head as a hint to lift the comforter and let her back under.  Typical beagle!   I've spoiled her for any hunting, I fear.  A couple of weeks back she ran back through the door like a scalded dog when she heard the local coyotes; I've made her soft.
Nothing wrong with spoiling a dog. I had great dreams of wing shooting with my golden, but I figured out pretty quickly he is more of a couch dog than a brush dog. Nothing wrong with they though.

greg

Yea I've got a golden and an English setter that are rotten to the core. Good looking dog there.

Yallerhammer

Speaks for itself.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dee-Vo

Dachshund? My mom has one, that bastard is mean as hell and is the most overly protective critter I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Dee-Vo on February 03, 2019, 08:30:13 AM
Dachshund? My mom has one, that bastard is mean as hell and is the most overly protective critter I've seen.

Yep. People don't realize that they're fierce little fellers. This one is a pretty good squirrel and rabbit dog, and decent at blood trailing deer. And very good at sitting in your lap and eating and sleeping lol. His brother died from attacking a pit bull.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Yallerhammer on February 03, 2019, 08:46:31 AM

His brother died from attacking a pit bull.

Lol.

ryguy

Spoiled Setter:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

He usually finds the most comfortable way to nap...

Michael Toris

This dude likes is naps too

Jfey

Continuing the spoiled theme.   

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Yup, going fishing

Pansyman

Old Chief like sushi and naps
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

BRFFF

Quote from: Yallerhammer on February 03, 2019, 08:46:31 AM

Yep. People don't realize that they're fierce little fellers. This one is a pretty good squirrel and rabbit dog, and decent at blood trailing deer. And very good at sitting in your lap and eating and sleeping lol. His brother died from attacking a pit bull.

Yapping little ankle biters