News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

20 Years of PFF

Started by Stone-Man, January 19, 2019, 13:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

20 years ago. Psycho Fisher,Woolly,myself and 10-12 other drunks started PFF in Shady Valley.  What a great experience it has been   0:0

We have had damn bad weather almost every year  Plus extremely high wind,tornadoes,Hail,sleet, below freezing temps ,driving wind and light snow. All of which has resulted in the loss of countless tents,gazebos,tarps and small shelters. Plus a few chairs and stools and coolers. The cook tent has been uprooted 6-8 times.
  Drunks have fallen into the pond and the creek a dozen times.

We also have had skunks,possums,frogs ,deer , raccoons,beavers ,muskrats,snakes and bears.

We have caught thousands of fish over these 20 years including some bigguns.

Looking forward to PFF V-39..  Hellacious fun for me !!  Thanks Yawl

Stone-Man

Pansyman

Cheers Papa Stoneman. Thanks for allowing some of us less-than-respectably types to tag along over this time.  My first PFF was '02. JT diagnosed me with Rocky Mountain Fever and I fell out on the Hatian boat ride.
I've made a lot of lifetime friends and even learned to like a few of them (Phil) ;-)>

Peace y'all.  Let's hope we have 20 more
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Phil

"I've made a lot of lifetime friends and even learned to like a few of them (Phil) ;-)> "

Now wait a durn minute here.  :-\

I missed the first 4 years of PFF (I think), but have been around you ruffians for awhile now. Yawl still suck.  :-*  Can't wait until Spring PFF.

BRFFF

Who would have thought it would have lasted this long!

Hope to see all you misanthropic fly fishermen (new board name ?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMiller

How's that shoulder?

Assume if you're casting that you'll be recoil ready by September?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Stone-Man

Thanks Jason

I have been released to fish conservatively.  But, the streams are in the woods here now and snow melt cold. I figured that maybe 50-75 casts would be the max to begin with and I will do that minimal fishing when there is a chance of getting a bite. Had therapy today and the therapists are are very positive about the progress that I am making  'c;

JT

Phil

Good news about the shoulder, JT!  'c;  /'/

croaker

Made it to my 1st in Oct. '01 at Baslam Lodge.
Been a grand run with some of the finest folks on the planet.

JT,  good news on yer recovery!

croaker
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!