News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Lots of new patterns added to Fly Tying Section

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 15, 2006, 09:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Thanks to Troutphisher for all his hard work adding patterns to the archives....

You have to be a registered member to have access to that board...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

I would like to invite ALL tiers  to post, together we can build a library of our favorite flies, and have the convenience of one place to look up recipes and flies.   0--0

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

teachrtec

Thanks guys for the work. I like the idea.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

Flyrod

Thanks Troutphisher for the archives.  Really helps with the fly tying which I am new at.

troutphisher

Flyrod and other's;

Don't hesitate to ask questions or advise, I don't know it all, and know I never will.
There are great folks on this board who are willing and able to help with most questions or can steer you in there right directions to get answers.

We all learn from questions and answers!  0--0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

walt

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

flytire

How do I add patterns to the archieve? Through you the "Archivemeister" or just add a pattern myself??

troutphisher

flytire:

You can add the patterns yourself. Add the recipe, you can cut and paste the format, then add your attachments (pic's) of the fly.
Remember the file size can be no larger then 400kb, per picture, you might need to resize your photos.

If you have any other questions or need help, send a PM.

Thanks

TP

flytire

Thanks troutphisher, just want to play by the rules! ;D