Use it all the time while mobile
2 (16.7%)
Need it for photo uploads
0 (0%)
one time at bandcamp ....
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Woolly Bugger

ok after years of development the latest version of SMF is getting closer to a RC (release candidate) this version will have a much better responsive format and will be more mobile user friendly.  Therefore I'm thinking about dropping TapaCrap, but I'm not sure how important it is to you guys..

let me know if you depend on TapaCrap to reach the forum...

- Bossman
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

I use Tapatalk almost exclusively here. Just sayin'.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Michael Toris

I only log in via website to do modding stuff. I hate it,but tapa is my go to for boarding

Yellow_Rose_Fly

I use tapa as well

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after" HDT

Onslow

Al

It used to be easy to post reports and photos on here. Not sure if your new system is going to go back to those days but one of the reasons you don't see much from me anymore is it is a pain to post - probably because I don't understand how b'; but maybe due to things not being very user friendly.

greg

What is tapatalk? Guess I don't use it

Michael Toris

Quote from: greg on January 12, 2019, 16:10:27 PM
An app that allows you to view the board on your phone rather than using the browser

greg

driver

I use Crapatalk 90% or the time. I don't like it. But it's better than browsing the forum through a browser on the phone.

If this new version has a mobile version for mobile browsers, I'd might be on board.

Yellow_Rose_Fly

The main thing I like about Tapatalk is the ease of uploading pictures vs. website

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after" HDT

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: DAYUMson on January 12, 2019, 18:38:32 PM
Quote from: greg on January 12, 2019, 16:10:27 PM
An app that allows you to view the board on your phone rather than using the browser

What is an app?  And I had no idea they were putting screens in landline phones.

For years erroneously attributed to Albert Einstein, "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots."   So, I'll take credit for the quote.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Al on January 12, 2019, 15:37:21 PM
It used to be easy to post reports and photos on here. Not sure if your new system is going to go back to those days but one of the reasons you don't see much from me anymore is it is a pain to post - probably because I don't understand how b'; but maybe due to things not being very user friendly.

If you have the Tapatalk app, it only takes a couple touches of the screen on a smart phone to posts all the photos you want. If you need more detailed instructions just let me know. I'll help.