News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Houston, Maniac, Hot AF.

Started by Pansyman, July 01, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pansyman

So I convenced my two grown kids Emmeline (18 going on 37) and Jackson (21 going on 16) to go fishing with me and utilize their lifetime licenses I bought when they were two. 
Maniac was kind enough to take us for a slide in his Hyde and I tagged along in my new pontoon.   It was low, clear water with pulses very couple of hours.  The fishing was great! The catching was slow......
Due to the fact I trashed my last phone on the Watauga at PFF I was careful to leave it in the boat. 
I caught a 12,13 and 14" in succession but no pics of such.   
Did I mention it got hot and despite my best efforts to suggest proper clothing and sun screen to my two adult children, they still figure the old man doesn't know WTF he's talking about. 
So Scottie was kind enough to power out to the ramp with my rod in his boat so I had to follow suit and not fish the last half but hey it's a day on the water with my family and that's better than not. 
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Woolly Bugger

Looks pretty green for Houston! Jis say'in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Pansyman

Autocorrect is my worst enema {S;
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.