Fly rods and some small Simms Boots

Started by BrookieHunter, May 17, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookieHunter

I need to cut back on the fly rod inventory so I threw some rods and two pairs of really small Simms boots up on Craigslist. Anybody that is interested in any of the rods is more than welcome to come cast them, message me here or through Craigslist.  Also open to trades for full size 9mm as long it's not polymer frame.

https://asheville.craigslist.org/spo/d/fly-rod-fly-rods-sage-fenwick/6591477684.html

sanjuanwormhatch

so basically two pairs of kids wading boots - 6 & 7? 

BrookieHunter

The size 6 is a kids pair, my 11 year old wore them when he was 9.

The 7 Is and adult boot and after looking at simms website it looks like a USA 7 is a womens 8 or a mens 6.

driver

Big J

driver

I understand that a TM rod is worth $1k. But $1k for a rod that you never actually cast. (Small crick rod)

Dougfish

That rod costs more than my 35ish rods combined. That get fished!
Good luck, sir.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Michael Toris

BrookieHunter

Quote from: driver on May 18, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
I understand that a TM rod is worth $1k. But $1k for a rod that you never actually cast. (Small crick rod)

Don't worry I've fished the hell out of that rod and it will cast like no 2WT I've ever cast before, but sure as hell didn't pay $1000 for it. I don't ever pay retail for a rod, but I'll buy any rod for less than it's worth to resale.