The Green Drake in Winston Salem is closing!

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 16, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCsporksman

I love blowing fat clouds in the carpool line when I pick the kid up from school #vapelife

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Beetle

Sorry to see The Green Drake close.    He's an Orvis "dealer" and I think it hurt him when Orvis opened up a store in Greensboro.   

Or maybe he's just tired of retail....

RiverbumCO

Stewart seemed tired in general. That dude had the charisma of a fucking Mennonite. He was ok, I bought plenty of hundreds of dollars of bullshit from him, especially when I lived off country club, but I always wondered who the backer was that kept his door open. Mommy? Daddy?  Was it you Beet-nasty?
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Onslow

Quote from: RiverbumCO on May 19, 2018, 00:48:38 AM
Stewart seemed tired in general. That dude had the charisma of a fucking Mennonite. He was ok, I bought plenty of hundreds of dollars of bullshit from him, especially when I lived off country club, but I always wondered who the backer was that kept his door open. Mommy? Daddy?  Was it you Beet-nasty?

Being Trump's re election campaign spokesman would be a good fit for you. :laugh:

Onslow

Quote from: Big J on May 17, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
I've kicked around the idea, but being on someone's payroll is the way to go if you want to fish.

Fishing won't get you off later in life.  You'll need to find another coping tool.  Just sayin.

Beetle

Quote from: RiverbumCO on May 19, 2018, 00:48:38 AM

Wasn't me.    I hardly ever went in there because he refused to carry anything XXL.    I did buy a dog bed once