News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Posting photos

Started by 5xTippett, May 15, 2018, 19:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5xTippett

I have been using photo bucket for years.  What does everybody use to post pictures on this forum now?  I will be getting back to fishing and posting on here soon and I want to be able to post pictures again.  I tried photo bucket and apparently that's a no go.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Dee-Vo

Photobucket is a douche.

I take pics with my camera. Transfer those to my iPhone via Olympus app. Then post pics via tapatalk. Easy and fast.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dee-Vo on May 16, 2018, 05:06:29 AMPhotobucket is a douche. I take pics with my camera. Transfer those to my iPhone via Olympus app. Then post pics via tapatalk. Easy and fast.

posting with tapatalk is quick and easy but you don't really have an album of your uploaded photos, that's why igmur is a better option...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 16, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

Quote from: Dee-Vo on May 16, 2018, 05:06:29 AMPhotobucket is a douche. I take pics with my camera. Transfer those to my iPhone via Olympus app. Then post pics via tapatalk. Easy and fast.

posting with tapatalk is quick and easy but you don't really have an album of your uploaded photos, that's why igmur is a better option...

I have them all on my SD card, and I have them all in an album on my phone, and I have them here on this forum, and I have them in an album on FB. Works for me.

I guess I see your point. Sort of.

Dee-Vo

IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR! IMGUR!

Trout Stalker

So, in order to post photos to the gallery, i need to use a 3rd party app?

I just can upload directly from my local pc?

RF

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Stalker on August 23, 2019, 07:56:35 AMSo, in order to post photos to the gallery, i need to use a 3rd party app?

I just can upload directly from my local pc?

RF

You can upload directly in the post or use an image hosting platform

Images should be resized before attaching to a post

Also if you are using Tapatalk they upload and resize for you
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Testing....

Dee-Vo

I've been out of the loop a bit. Tapatalk is back? Bout time! Photos are a breeze once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk