When is Ole Man Winter gonna let it go!?

Started by DRIFTS, March 25, 2018, 14:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

driver

Where was that, Dave?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

The Dude

Quote from: driver on March 25, 2018, 17:57:59 PM
Where was that, Dave?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing Clinch River

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

NCsporksman

DRIFTS

Dougfish may be correct...Never really done the carp thing...not really to sure whats all involved...but will try some time if'n anyone wants to try / show me...  Gonna gear on up for the migratory striper run now 0:0
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

The Dude

Quote from: DRIFTS on March 26, 2018, 04:17:33 AM
Dougfish may be correct...Never really done the carp thing...not really to sure whats all involved...but will try some time if'n anyone wants to try / show me...  Gonna gear on up for the migratory striper run now 0:0

I've never fished either river, but I guessed Clinch based on the musical selection as if it were some sort of cryptic clue. Whoops.

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Woolly Bugger

0:0

but tell me you caught more than one trout!  :o

<-;:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Yallerhammer

Quote from: The Dude on March 26, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
Quote from: DRIFTS on March 26, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

I've never fished either river, but I guessed Clinch based on the musical selection as if it were some sort of cryptic clue. Whoops.

Not just you. When I heard "Clinch Mountain Backstep," I assumed the same thing.

BTW, Drifts, I always enjoy your music a lot. Good stuff.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff