News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

We are in the home stretch...

Started by troutfanatic, February 21, 2018, 16:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfanatic

First, many thanks to those who bought raffle tickets- Dougfish, Croaker, Stone-Man and Jfey.
Second, time is winding down. I have about 11 days left to sell tickets on a Jackson CUDA 12 fishing kayak or a YETI 65 cooler to support Fayetteville-Fort Bragg Project Healing Waters.

As I am moving back north this summer, this is my last year with the Fayetteville program. I am trying to go out with a bang by raising $1000 in ticket sales. 100% of the proceeds supports this charity on a national level. It contributes to getting thousands of disabled veterans and combat wounded service members involved in our sport.

I ask you to take a moment and watch this video. The people in it are friends of mine that served from the Vietnam era up to the current Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. Let them tell you what PHWFF means to them.

If you would like to buy tickets, I can do a check for the next few days via mail, or you can do paypal. I will complete your tickets for you and text you an image of the completed tickets. I just need a proper name and a phone number. You can PM me or message me on facebook messenger.

What if you win?
If you are in NC, southern VA, east TN or northern SC, I'll deliver it. Otherwise, we'll figure something out.

Thanks,
Brian

ryguy

Check your PM, I'll buy some tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troutfanatic

NCsporksman

Did i win a cooler?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk