News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Seen These?

Started by Dee-Vo, February 14, 2018, 18:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

Woolly Bugger

looks like you got 60 days to find out if they are any good..

Wrong size? No problem!    Wrong color? No problem!
[/color]And while we're sure you'll love your new SoftScience Supreme Comfort Footwear, if you're not satisfied, that's no problem, either!
[/color]When you order a pair of SoftScience Supreme Comfort Footwear -- as a gift or for yourself! -- you can be sure you're getting the most comfortable shoes around ... we guarantee it!
[/color]Take up to 60 days to experience the difference SoftScience shoes can make. But, if you're not satisfied with any item, call us at (760) 585-9555 to return it within 60 days of original purchase date for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.
[/color]And we'll pay the shipping, anywhere in the continental U.S.!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

I'd destroy those fukkers.
Plus, no studs? Down goes Doug!  n!n
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

It appears they would be well suited for small streams where much hiking is involved.

Appear to be rather worthless for medium sized higher gradient streams, or the jagged slate belt streams of the SW Piedmont, or the bouldery Fall line streams.  Not enough large toe knuckle protection, or ankle support for my aging ankles.

jwgnc

The lightweights feel good in the back yard.  But walk over various sized rocks for a few hours and you'll need a podiatrist.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Dee-Vo

This is sort of way to gathered from info and pics. Light stuff — maybe. Ankle and toe support — looks to be nil. Heavy duty bottom — nah. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

These are likely for the fit, younger outdoorsperson – those that can still rock-hop with toes curled and balance complete --- not for me.  They remind me of the canvas jewels I had in my youth.  LL Bean sold them and I had several pair– great for wading, hiking, etc. but only for the young.

HTTP://www.palladiumboots.com/MEN/FOOTWEAR   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

troutfanatic

what Doug said.

I miss Danner wading boots. I had a pair that lasted 10 years. I go through Orvis and Simms shit in 18 months.

sanjuanwormhatch

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 17, 2018, 09:35:44 AM
These are likely for the fit, younger outdoorsperson – those that can still rock-hop with toes curled and balance complete --- not for me.  They remind me of the canvas jewels I had in my youth.  LL Bean sold them and I had several pair– great for wading, hiking, etc. but only for the young.

You had these or they are similar to the LL Bean ones you had?  Have you tried the Palladium ones?

http://www.palladiumboots.com/pampa-hi-originale-75349-213-m 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on March 07, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on February 17, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

You had these or they are similar to the LL Bean ones you had?  Have you tried the Palladium ones?

http://www.palladiumboots.com/pampa-hi-originale-75349-213-m

Sorry, just saw your question.   

The LL Bean canvas ones were very similar to, or maybe the same as, the new Palladiums.  I'd purchase the Palladiums for flat trail walking.  If I get a pair, will my pals poke fun?  I used the old Bean's for canoeing, wading, hiking, and picking up hairy chicks.  I am sure the new canvas Ps will work the same. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon