2013 Hog Island Skiff - Yamaha 40/30 Jet - $11500

Started by Bonasa, January 06, 2018, 17:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonasa

2013 Hog Island Skiff with Yamaha 40/30 Jet Engine. Excellent Condition. Includes - 10' Sawyer Pole Cat oars, 30lb. anchor with anchor pulley system, rod holders, spider chair for oar seat, Yeti 75 with SeaDek mat for seat/casting platform, SeeLite 12" double row LED light bar, removable front casting brace, Carbon Marine tiller extension, custom made cover, EZ Loader trailer. Bottom of boat is clean, jet foot is in excellent condition. Located in Newland, NC.[attachment id=0 msg=156259][attachment id=1 msg=156259][attachment id=2 msg=156259][attachment id=3 msg=156259]

http://www.hogislandboatworks.com

Onslow

driver

Goddam lurkers. Sweet boat. Too much for my blood. And the wife would kill me if I bought a 4th boat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Bonasa

Woolly,
I'm the guy that gave you a black Sex Dungeon on the South Holston last summer, I was in a NRS inflatable drifter. Thanks for letting me post this on your board!

Big J

Quote from: Bonasa on January 07, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Woolly,
I'm the guy that gave you a black Sex Dungeon on the South Holston last summer

I always knew the ole woolly bugger was a freak.

Al

Quote from: Big J on January 08, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
Woolly,
I'm the guy that gave you a black Sex Dungeon Doll on the South Holston last summer

I always knew the ole woolly bugger was a freak.

Fixed  :o

NCsporksman

Woolly,
I'm the guy that gave you black Sex on the South Holston last summer, I was in a NRS inflatable drifter. Thanks for letting me post this on your board!

Fixed

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave