News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Saint Simons Island

Started by Jfey, January 29, 2018, 17:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfey

Thanks for the advice fellas.    Guess I'll need to check the swear jar and call Dave.   I thought he was connected to the PFF crew.   
Yup, going fishing

sanjuanwormhatch

Quote from: Jfey on February 02, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Thanks for the advice fellas.    Guess I'll need to check the swear jar and call Dave.   I thought he was connected to the PFF crew.

I think that's wise.

Other randoms:

Bubba Garcias - decent food.  good spot to hang out.
Gnats - decent food.  good spot to hang out.
Southern Soul - already mentioned but worth a second, third and forth mention.
There's a growler shop in the same shopping center as Ace.
Bike paths galore on the island if your fam's into that kind of thing.
Willies weenie wagons - don't go out of your way to go there but if you're route takes you through brunswick it's an institution

As I'm typing this I realize that I pretty much just sit on my ass and do nothing when I'm there.  I encourage you to do the same.  There are also a ton of places down near the village I'm not super familiar with because I rarely go down there (can kind of be a little of a shit show).  Murphy's is a solid watering hole.

Jfey

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on February 02, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
Quote from: Jfey on February 02, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

I think that's wise.

Other randoms:

Bubba Garcias - decent food.  good spot to hang out.
Gnats - decent food.  good spot to hang out.
Southern Soul - already mentioned but worth a second, third and forth mention.
There's a growler shop in the same shopping center as Ace.
Bike paths galore on the island if your fam's into that kind of thing.
Willies weenie wagons - don't go out of your way to go there but if you're route takes you through brunswick it's an institution

As I'm typing this I realize that I pretty much just sit on my ass and do nothing when I'm there.  I encourage you to do the same.  There are also a ton of places down near the village I'm not super familiar with because I rarely go down there (can kind of be a little of a shit show).  Murphy's is a solid watering hole.

Good call on the growler shop.  That will be important
Yup, going fishing

The Dude

There is a guy who goes by "Too Cool Raul" that hangs out by on the boat slips near Coastal Kitchen. He can hook you up with anything you need. "Anything."   You dig?

Just look for the guy with the dull green hat and duster.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

TooCoolRaul

Quote from: The Dude on February 02, 2018, 13:17:19 PM
There is a guy who goes by "Too Cool Raul" that hangs out by on the boat slips near Coastal Kitchen. He can hook you up with anything you need. "Anything."   You dig?

Yeeee brah, thanks for the recommendation.  The Dude is a solid repeat customer.  Like he said, I can get you anything.  Hope you enjoyed the anal beads Dude from your last visit.  You requested some of the biggest, and I delivered did I not?

Jfey

Quote from: TooCoolRaul on February 02, 2018, 13:26:26 PM
Quote from: The Dude on February 02, 2018, 13:17:19 PM

Yeeee brah, thanks for the recommendation.  The Dude is a solid repeat customer.  Like he said, I can get you anything.  Hope you enjoyed the anal beads Dude from your last visit.  You requested some of the biggest, and I delivered did I not?

Hey TCR,  I'll look for you when I am in town.   If you see someone that looks like this:  d:b, don't be afraid when I approach  you.   I'm good on the beads, but keep your bag of tricks fully stocked.   What happens in St Simmons stays in St Simmons right?  <-;:
Yup, going fishing

The Dude

TCR, the anal beads combined with the hashish and mushrooms made for a great vacation.  And that uppers concoction you made me for the long drive back to Greenville was like a miracle energy drink.  First class all the way.  No. 1 in customer service.

#hookers&blow
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Michael Toris

I mean, who doesn't love a set of fatass anal beads.

TooCoolRaul

Agreed. The Dude had some gentleman with an accent with him that rolled down the window of the car during the transaction and yelled "I hope they are HUUUUGGGGEEE".  I didn't understand the rest of what the guy was yelling, except for "wanker" and "surf donkey". The rest were incoherent blabber.

The Dude

Anal beads of jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk