News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Go Deutschland!!!!!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, January 15, 2018, 16:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yallerhammer

At least Haitians don't overcomplicate everything and dissect every forum post into gibberish.  ;D
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on January 18, 2018, 15:56:33 PM
At least Haitians don't overcomplicate everything and dissect every forum post into gibberish.  ;D

In order for one to dissect text and yield gibbered words, the original text must hold gibberish.  You can make chicken salad from chicken shit, but you can't make chicken shit from chicken salad without the chicken.

How's that for more gibberish?

Apologies to all for over complicating, over analyzing, and copious bullshitting. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Phil

Concerning Haiti and why it is a "shithole" --

"But what has really left Haiti in such a state today, what makes the country a constant and heart-rending site of ­recurring catastrophe, is its history. In Haiti, the last five centuries have combined to produce a people so poor, an infrastructure so nonexistent and a state so hopelessly ineffectual that whatever natural disaster chooses to strike next, its impact on the population will be magnified many, many times over. Every single factor that international experts look for when trying to measure a nation's vulnerability to natural disasters is, in Haiti, at the very top of the scale. Countries, when it comes to dealing with disaster, do not get worse.

'Haiti has had slavery, revolution, debt, deforestation, corruption, exploitation and violence," says Alex von Tunzelmann, a historian and writer currently working on a book about the country and its near neighbours, the Dominican Republic and Cuba. "Now it has poverty, illiteracy, overcrowding, no infrastructure, environmental disaster and large areas without the rule of law. And that was before the earthquake. It sounds a terrible cliche, but it really is a perfect storm. This is a catastrophe beyond our worst imagination.'"

Read some more of the underlying causes here --

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/14/haiti-history-earthquake-disaster

troutfanatic

Quote from: Beetle on January 17, 2018, 23:35:23 PM
Quote from: troutfanatic on January 17, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
The Army put me in three of those countries.

I love Koreans most of all, well, except for their affinity for eating dogs.
Haitians are awesome people who can't catch a break, earthquakes, hurricanes, and the Clinton foundation sucking mineral wealth out of the nation. I probably grieve the most for them.
El Salvador is also troubled country, with awesome hardworking people.

With the exception of your Norway entry, the common thread of all these "shitholes" is Flawed US foreign policy that has endured multiple democrat and republican regimes since the 1940s.

Trump won't fix this, and Hillary wouldn't have either.

Next time add Libya.

Have you read NPR's reports about the Red Cross and how much relief money never reached Haiti?   It's messed up.   Some estimate that $13 billion was earmarked for earthquake relief in Haiti but the place is still a disaster.   Wonder where all that money went.......

???
A. Hillary's campaign debt?
B. The Aristide Family (Proud friends of the Clintons)
C. Russia
D. Being distributed by the Clinton Foundation albeit, very slowly.

I have no dog in this fight. Trump is an idiot. She is a scam artist. Government sucks.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on January 18, 2018, 16:50:10 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on January 18, 2018, 15:56:33 PM

In order for one to dissect text and yield gibbered words, the original text must hold gibberish.  You can make chicken salad from chicken shit, but you can't make chicken shit from chicken salad without the chicken.

How's that for more gibberish?

Apologies to all for over complicating, over analyzing, and copious bullshitting.

I think your copious bullshitting is one of your strongest redeeming qualities, myself.  ;D
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff