As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Go Deutschland!!!!!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, January 15, 2018, 16:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

FYI, Trump says what the majority of white people think, just sayin.  Bottom line, there is no love in the world for multiculturalism. 

Jfey

Quote from: Onslow on January 15, 2018, 16:45:44 PM
FYI, Trump says what the majority of white people think, just sayin.  Bottom line, there is no love in the world for multiculturalism.

FYI, some may disagree.
Yup, going fishing

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

troutfanatic

Well. I mean shit. If you were German, would you wanna be reminded of past misdeeds every time an American describes their president?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on January 15, 2018, 16:45:44 PM

Not sure I totally agree.  There is adoration in the world for ethnic and cultural diversity.  As for the global level and rate of respect and acceptance required to survive/enrich as a species, I have no idea.  I'd like to think we'll make it, IF we don't destroy our environment first.  This is just one IF in a sea of many IFS.  I dislike the word IF. 

Trump and resulting antics are nothing more than pimples on our ass.  We(I) survived the first year; surely we(I) can take 3 more.  The fucked up reign is a mere blink of the eye.  Rock on!

Either you believe our morality is an evolutionary adaptation or a result of societal, communal constraint, you'll likely acknowledge our moral behavior has improved over the last ~ 200,000 years.   I've never believed we were morally declining!

troutfanatic

QuoteWe(I) survived the first year; surely we(I) can take 3 more.

I don't honestly believe he will last his full term. I had a chance to scan through this new book that has him all pissed off, and it confirmed my long held belief. He never wanted to really be president. He did it as more of his bullshit self promotion and let it go too far. He knows he's in over his head. Let's see what midterms bring. I'd suggest (guess) he will bow out for health reasons  or some bullshit, around his third year.

I am currently doing a 7 day stint in facebook federal penitentiary for posting an unflattering artist's rendition of him. Perhaps I'll share it later...

Jfey

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 16, 2018, 15:01:09 PM

I don't honestly believe he will last his full term. I had a chance to scan through this new book that has him all pissed off, and it confirmed my long held belief. He never wanted to really be president. He did it as more of his bullshit self promotion and let it go too far. He knows he's in over his head. Let's see what midterms bring. I'd suggest (guess) he will bow out for health reasons  or some bullshit, around his third year.

I am currently doing a 7 day stint in facebook federal penitentiary for posting an unflattering artist's rendition of him. Perhaps I'll share it later...

FB jail?   You must have done a pretty good job of pissing someone off 0:0

Him taking himself out for health reasons was my call also. Time will tell.   
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Jfey on January 16, 2018, 16:18:19 PM

I was never truly concerned about Trump, or his win.  In fact, being a huge fan of democracy, I hoped he'd surround himself with capable, knowledgeable personnel, take it upon himself to learn the job, and acquire a propensity for trustworthiness.  No worries – even today, he does not concern me.  Trump will come and go.

What does alarm are the 62,984,825 souls that voted for him; most of those voters will remain with us for the next go-around.  Plus the 65,853,516 that supported Clinton is another reason for minor trepidation. 

I question if a self-proclaimed health issue, real or not, will force an early exit.  Perceived as a personal weakness, I doubt he'd ever let this happen.  My guess is a financial indiscretion will end his role, if anything does.   

Phil

"What does alarm are the 62,984,825 souls that voted for him; most of those voters will remain with us for the next go-around.  Plus the 65,853,516 that supported Clinton is another reason for minor trepidation.

I question if a self-proclaimed health issue, real or not, will force an early exit.  Perceived as a personal weakness, I doubt he'd ever let this happen.  My guess is a financial indiscretion will end his role, if anything does. "

I agree with Muddy on these opinions.

Onslow

I sincerely believe Trump will win a second term unless Romney bumps him off in a primary challenge.  I don't think this will happen.  I suspect a strong 3rd party challenge will fragment voters, and Trump will win again lacking a popular majority. 

I'm aghast what has been normalized in the last 2 years.  Sex changes and the vulgarity in political campaigning stand out.  If Puti Pute and Pocahontas went head to head for Potus right now, Puti Pute would probably win.  I can't take anymore of this insanity.

troutfanatic

Quote from: Jfey on January 16, 2018, 16:18:19 PM
Quote from: troutfanatic on January 16, 2018, 15:01:09 PM

FB jail?   You must have done a pretty good job of pissing someone off 0:0

I get a ban about every two or three weeks.

I got paroled today.

troutfanatic

[attachment id=0 msg=156466]

This one got me a week off.

[attachment id=1 msg=156466]

This is the hotness this week

Onslow

You're too old to be posting nekid wee wee art on the web.

Al