News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited Dead People; R.I.P

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 04, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Of all the albums I ever owned I never owned one by CSNY (stoned hippies and booty bandit music). Not really a judgement of what type of human beings they were, or their musical ability. I simply didn't like them enough to spend $3 (price of an LP at Tower Records in the 70's) on them. Play some Lynyrd Skynyrd and lets raise some hell  :cheers  d:b  :drum
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

Lisa Loring, best known for bringing Wednesday Addams to life in The Addams Family sitcom in the mid-1960s, has died. She was 64.

Loring's close friend Laure Jacobson shared in a Facebook post news of her death on January 28 after the actor was taken off life support following "a massive stroke."

"It is with great sadness that I report the death of our friend, Lisa Loring. 4 Days ago she suffered a massive stroke brought on by smoking and high blood pressure. She had been on life support for 3 days. Yesterday, her family made the difficult decision to remove it and she passed last night," Jacobson informed on the social media post

After The Addams Family, Loring, who was born Lisa Ann DeCinces in Kwajalein, Marshall Islands on February 16, 1958, went on to make appearances on multiple shows like The Phyllis Diller Show, The Girl from U.N.C.L.E., Fantasy Island, Barnaby Jones and As the World Turns, where she had a recurring role as Cricket Montgomery.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/lisa-loring-dead-actor-original-wednesday-addams-1235243958/

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Dougfish

RIP. Burt Bacharach dead at 94.
Genius.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I bet that guy got some high quality poontang :cheers
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

She was vaulted to stardom after wearing a deerskin bikini for the film "One Million Years B.C." https://wapo.st/3XAzbTG
me -There's a season?

troutboy_II

My wife reminded me that I had her poster on my wall when I was a senior in high school.  That's all I'm admitting to!  :;!
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

Richard Belzer, a comedian known for his role as cynical "Law & Order" detective John Munch, has died at 78 — his last words as edgy as his long career: "Fuck you, motherfuker."

Belzer died early Sunday at his home in Bozouls, France, his pal and writer Bill Scheft told The Hollywood Reporter.

The actor was famous for his role as the grizzled and wise-cracking Munch, appearing on multiple shows, including "Homicide: Life on the Street" and "Law & Order: SVU," and had cameos in other shows like "The X Files."

d:b  :drum  :wave
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Covid booster is suspected to have caused some type of cardiac issues.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Tom Sizemore, troubled actor known for tough guy roles, dies at 61
He appeared in films including 'Natural Born Killers,' 'Saving Private Ryan' and 'Black Hawk Down' before substance abuse and repeated arrests derailed his career

https://wapo.st/3EYgfrH
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Zizemore was a god actor, but he had the "troubles". I hate it for anyone when substance abuse (drugs/alcohol) takes them so early. You can usually see it coming. My brother and several of my friends started struggling in their teens and proceeded to destroy their lives and the one's who loved them. It's almost like a connect the dot or fill in the blank game. It follows a fairly predictable path. Trouble at school, work, jail, prison, hospital, and lastly dead.
― Charles Bukowski

Stone-Man

Exactly as the Maharishi  said.  Last week a guy died near where I live.  Same ole' same ole'---------  Trouble at school,work,jail,prison. And this guy got hold of some bad drugs that were laced with fentanyl and checked out at his father's home while many other people were around.

JT