News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited Dead People; R.I.P

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 04, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Stone-Man on March 05, 2023, 12:26:45 PMExactly as the Maharishi  said.  Last week a guy died near where I live.  Same ole' same ole'---------  Trouble at school,work,jail,prison. And this guy got hold of some bad drugs that were laced with fentanyl and checked out at his father's home while many other people were around.

JT
:'(  Awful, and it's always the ones who love the person the most who are doing all the suffering.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Phil on March 06, 2023, 09:41:21 AMDavid Lindley

Lots of people don't realize that session musicians like him are who the big names call when they want to make a recording and make their music sound good.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

troutboy_II

When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

trout-r-us

"NEW YORK — Al Jaffee, Mad Magazine's award-winning cartoonist and ageless wise guy who delighted millions of kids with the sneaky fun of the Fold-In and the snark of "Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions," has died. He was 102."

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/10/1169162240/mad-magazine-cartoonist-al-jaffee-obituary

You cannot view this attachment.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I got caught with a Mad magazine in the 7th grade. You would have thought I had a Hustler and some pro Nazi propaganda. Called my mother and everything. My mother told the teacher she had bought it for me, then she beat my ass when I got home.
― Charles Bukowski

Dougfish

RIP Barry Humphries. Australia's finest.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

jwgnc

Quote from: Dougfish on April 22, 2023, 15:52:28 PMRIP Barry Humphries. Australia's finest.

I spent a lot of time in England on business trips, and Dame Edna was frequently on TV.  Comedic genius.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Woolly Bugger

Harry Belafonte, 96, Dies; Barrier-Breaking Singer, Actor and Activist
In the 1950s, when segregation was still widespread, his ascent to the upper echelon of show business was historic. But his primary focus was civil rights.

NYT Obit
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski