Jedi & Woolly become BASS-turds :)

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 08, 2006, 12:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

after meeting for coffee we headed over to the little private pond and caught a few bass on the fly. They were hitting pretty regularly but our hook ups weren't high percentage numbers. I finally landed an nice one and a little latter hooked a hog. He ran and as I put the breaks on with my finger he really took off burning my index finger and snapping the 2x tippet! I can only imagine how big he was? 3lbs? 5lbs? I'm planning to go back in the evening some time and see if I can't get that fly back. Jedi caught a nice one on a bunny leach and I caught another one on a blue bunny strip fur thing....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

badankles

you BASS-turds!!!  i'm green with envy.   :o ;D

what's with the blue ragged fly thing, never seen such a thing unless i've dragged a fish through floating garbage.  if u didn't clarify, i would have thought that.  guess u found another use for that old blue shirt.  way to go.   ;)
when's a newbie no longer a newbie...

troutphisher

Looks like a lot of fun catching them!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Devinsdad

larrybug

that blue thing looks like a sweater scrap