• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
November 30, 2021, 08:25:05 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Muddy (VT related)

Started by bmadd, August 09, 2017, 14:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bmadd

I can finally say I'very listened to a very good Virginia Tech professor. Dr. David Kohl, know him?


Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: bmadd on August 09, 2017, 14:16:42 PM

I can finally say I'very listened to a very good Virginia Tech professor. Dr. David Kohl, know him?

Nope.  Ag business I believe?

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

bmadd

Correct. Very intelligent and great sense of humor. I was not surprised to find out he wasn't a VT alumni.


Dougfish

Bray.
n!n
{S;
:banana072:

Love,
Doug.
Just another VT Aggie. Playing with bananas.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " -Oddball, 1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Grannyknot

what is the status of the VT football team this year?

have they fully recovered from the battle at the butthole?

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Native Fisher

Fumbled that game away but the rest of the season turned out ok.  Looks to be pretty strong team this year if they have a consistent QB. Better question is what they hell does your team look like.

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-football-vols-nfl-scout


Grannyknot

Quote from: Native Fisher on August 10, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

Fumbled that game away but the rest of the season turned out ok.  Looks to be pretty strong team this year if they have a consistent QB. Better question is what they hell does your team look like.

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-football-vols-nfl-scout

soft apparently.

article is all over knoxville radio this am.

folks are flustered.

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Michael Toris

If we get 6 wins, I will be impressed. Part of me hope we don't so we can end this madness

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk


Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: DAYUMson on August 10, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

If we get 6 wins, I will be impressed. Part of me hope we don't so we can end this madness

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote from: DAYUMson on November 28, 2015, 21:47:38 PM

Watch out sec, dem VAWLS are on their way back.

Short lived confidence, don't you think?

More of that "we" shit, so let's revisit the dumbest fucking comparison ever made --- using "we" when discussing favorite football team compared to being a fan of a movie.  When is the last time you heard someone use "we" when hyping a movie?

Quote from: DAYUMson on June 23, 2015, 13:37:14 PM

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 23, 2015, 13:35:59 PM

Provide documentation of your matriculation at the TN institution you are so fervently touting, and then I will entertain your rhetoricalness.

So if I am a fan of a movie, I have to be in the cast?

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Beetle

Weak-ass Coastal Division this year.    I think VT will compete despite losing so many players that accounted for their offensive scoring.

My prediction:

Coastal
Miami
VT
GT
Pitt
Duke
UNC
UVA

Atlantic
FSU
NCSU
Louisville
Clemson
WFU
BC
Syracuse


Native Fisher

I am still not convinced Miami is BAK!   :laugh:


Native Fisher

Since we have have derailed to football talk. I saw this image and laughed pretty good at some of them.



#CommissionsEarned